Official Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

SmackDown's Tag Team division is officially loaded to the brim w/ talent - BB, Usos, New Day, The Bar, Sanity, The Club...and now Kane and Bryan.

I'll be kind of annoyed if Bryan and Kane win, by the way. It's already bad enough that they got a tag title shot out of nowhere.

And if Carmella doesn't lose to Asuka, I give up.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the same way. I miss when they pulled these gimmick matches out only when needed, now its just the annual Extreme Rules time of the year. Loses its luster.

I find it worse that barely any gimmick matches are used at Extreme Rules to be honest.

I'll most likely dislike Kane no matter what he does from this point forward. Anything outside the main event scene is somewhat tolerable to me, so this thing with Team Hell No reuniting is okay I guess. Never been a big fan of them together, and not a huge fan of them individually.

People are happy about Team Hell No? I thought the Kane hate would be stronger than the Bryan love, I was wrong :XD:

Well, Team Hell No was the last time Kane was enjoyable so here's hoping that happens again.

Plus, ya'll forgetting this team is what made Daniel Bryan the WWE Champion? :shift:

Archived