Official Extreme Rules Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asuka never wrestled for Stardom. Must've been from New Japan.

Although, to be fair, I dont think New Japan has ever had a womens division. There is a bit of a difference between pulling the plug on something and not having it at all to begin with.

There's male promotions and female promotions in Japan, that's just how it is. Much better than having a midcard ceiling and having the women be an afterthought like in WWE. Inb4 someone says that's not true cause Ronda Rousey.

Inb4 someone says that's not true cause Ronda Rousey.

I'd be much quicker to say that isn't true because of Charlotte...seeing as how she's a bigger star than a whole shitload of the male stars.

And yet an empty bottle has more charisma and naturality than her.

I'd be much quicker to say that isn't true because of Charlotte...seeing as how she's a bigger star than a whole shitload of the male stars.

no

Evidently you don't know what charisma is...

Lmao that dude doesn't like Charlotte for whatever reason so is trying to find ways to justify his hate to himself. Charlotte has charisma, that shit is not subjective.

I don't hate her, but I don't quite liker her either because I don't find her too natural when acting. Just like I like Alexa for the exact opposite reason even though she could improve in ring. Sorry guys I have my tastes, sue me lol.

But saying she has no charisma is not having "taste". That's just being incorrect. It's fine that you don't like her and you are more than welcome to boo her, but what you said was simply wrong.

Maybe I will sue.

But saying she has no charisma is not having "taste". That's just being incorrect. It's fine that you don't like her and you are more than welcome to boo her, but what you said was simply wrong.

Maybe I will sue.

Is it incorrect if I don't find her charismatic though? She has a good presence, sure, but not too good of a personality and acting skills. Sure I agree she was way better as a heel, and even there she wasn't too natural.

I understand that people find her charismatic but I think part of it is just because she is Ric's daughter.

Don't sue me please :(

Maybe I will sue.

Is it incorrect if I don't find her charismatic though? She has a good presence, sure, but not too good of a personality and acting skills. Sure I agree she was way better as a heel, and even there she wasn't too natural.

I understand that people find her charismatic but I think part of it is just because she is Ric's daughter.

Don't sue me please :(

Look up charisma and charismatic better.

Also, charismatic people don't have to be good actors. Acting is a skill.

Archived