Who are your best original caws that you make for every game and why ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

for me, my original caws Gary Masters & Killer Kadoogan are my two oldest, dating back to WWF Attitude back when CAW was first invented. Gary has always had a MMA-based moveset and Killer has always looked like a cross between Minoru and a unmaked Vader and has always had a Japan based vader moveset. My recent ones when I was able to start doing their movesets were Erik Based off of Retro Lesnar moveset and look wise, my karl gotch, billy robinson, bruiser brody, dan severn, harley race, thesz, (and i know im forgetting a few others) inspired moveset wise caws as these caws can literally wrestle circles around most other of my CAWS and also ingame superstars even though they might have higher attributes. Also my WCW/ECW Based Rey looking CAW El Grapadura, he always makes the cut as I have loved Rey and really have fond memories of the WCW cruiserweight division with the real Y2 (as I never liked it when Jericho changed everything in WWF, but I can unerstand why..)

So here is some of mine, who are yours ? Who will be appearing for sure in 2k19 in your game ?

Kiyori Toda, Nora Perez, Dario Vargas, and Shane Marko are some of my oldest caws, dating back to WM 19 (first time doing OC caws). Before then it was just making characters from other games. A few more followed suite, after I got into City of Heroes, and were ported over to the wrestling game world.

Mike Edwards. He's pretty much a leaner, fitter and better ...me. This will be the third year of the Mike Edwards character, previously I went with Mike M. The general idea has been around since probably Raw 2 on the Xbox.

Yup. I think ive given X a new finisher every year thanks to the move packs. Ending this year with the hammerlock set but who knows what ill give him in 2k19

Speaking of my CAW Gary, here are some of the possible 19 looks for him: https://imgur.com/a/nE1nRpS the 3rd one is what Gary looks like now. But im experimenting with other faces. thanks to Denyes11, Ted Bundy, Black_Machismo (for in game textures),Rye,Defract & Raven for help with some face textures.

Graeme, have you thought about using Pete Dunne for Eddie's face ?

Speaking of my CAW Gary, here are some of the possible 19 looks for him: https://imgur.com/a/nE1nRpS the 3rd one is what Gary looks like now. But im experimenting with other faces. thanks to Denyes11, Ted Bundy, Black_Machismo (for in game textures),Rye,Defract & Raven for help with some face textures.

Graeme, have you thought about using Pete Dunne for Eddie's face ?

Ehh.. not a fan of using real faces for my Original CAWs tbh. I prefer using ingame face textures. Just how I operate really.

Joey Rast. John Cena stole my gimmick though.

I know how that feels, I was using the WWE logo upside down for Mike M long before The Miz did.

My guy Spyke who was pretty much the character I came up with back when E-Feds were a big thing. The character is pretty much based on me if I was to ever become a wrestler so he looks like me. 2k18 and its messed up my career is the first time I actually felt like he was a rookie starting off under my real name and eventually getting called up and branded as Spyke. I've been playing WWE games since NES so over the years from PS1 with WarZone Spyke was pretty much me copying my favorites like HBK, The Hardys, etc. Once we got more freedom with caws he still used my real name but became more me than just a character emulating other WWE guys. Around the time RAW 1 came out for Xbox I was in an E-Fed that actually took your caw formula and moveset and used them to record results I didn't want to go on a site by my real name and I think I was a hardcore Edge fan so I came up with a simple singular name of Spyke.

I also for 2 years made a character named Mysterio back when I first discovered Rey Mysterio Jr in WCW which again was just a smaller masked version of myelf. I dropped the Mysterio name when I realized there was a SpiderMan villian with the same name. Finisher was the Sharpshooter which I called the Question Mark....thought that was soooooo original. Eventually I just renamed the character Dynamite when I saw that in the call names back on like 2k12. Thought of it as "he's quick and explodes around the ring and off the top rope like a firecracker" So dynamite who was a rey mysterio rip off was created, even had ppv attires like a carnage inspired one and a rorschach one to mimic the fact that rey mysterio used to dress up as super heroes for PPVs....hell I remember making him a Captain America themed costume and Rey debuted a similar costume at mania one year. Havent made him since I got an XB1 and PS4 but Ive been thinking of " passing the mantle" and making the character only it'll be my son under the gimmick.

Archived