WWE 2K19 - First Details June 18

black_machismo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Xbox version having exclusive cross play with PC that includes compatible mods in community creations would be so so good but yeah I doubt that too for this gamw

The PC mods is probably why they'll never do it but who knows.

So Rey possibly coming to my deluxe edition then. Well alright and hell yeah!

lvxkTGG.jpg

Yup, last year the only exclusive content for collectors edition were the Supercard code and the Physical Items. The only thing I used for the collectors edition exclusives are the Supercard code, then I sold all the physical items excluding the big box. Best decision I made since the toy sucked and the plaque I got is broken.

I really hope that Rey is one of the downloadable wrestlers. And I hope a statue (like the Balor from 2K17) is included and not the toy like last year.

I just had a thought...

what if this new mode is a "Battle Royale" type mode? 100 participants in an Slobber Knocker/Royal Rumble style match.

Unless it was a Rumble that would be literally impossible. Even then that wouldn't be a new mode

I most definitely got the Supercard code with the Deluxe edition, my friend who gave me his code did as well lol.

I got it from the standard edition

Not every game needs some kind of battle royal mode. While I certainly would like an endless gauntlet match back, we don't need to go chasing trends.

Not every game needs some kind of battle royal mode. While I certainly would like an endless gauntlet match back, we don't need to go chasing trends.

?Gauntlet would be much better. For online or off. With the marquee placement and big names that Smackdown and Raw recently had in their gauntlet matches, would make sense in the game.

Would love to see it, and would love it as a random draw match for online play.

Difference between an endless gauntlet and a "battle royale" as it is in gaming right now. I would like the former to return, the latter can stay in first/third person shooters.

This game looks like it will suck more than 2K18. Hopefully 2K adds more lootboxes and hope rtg is improved, the only mode which I enjoyed in 2K18.

Also did any one observe? It says per-order bonuses and not bonus. I think there is morethan Ronda for pre-order bonus. Maybe Roddy Piper?

As I assumed. Morethan 1 POB. Glad.

Archived