WWE 2K19 - First Details June 18

black_machismo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it'll be the cover star revealed in a trailer..

Found this at the official (2k's) forum:

"I got the official german press newsletter.

It revealed, that they are going to reveal the cover-star and that he will talk about some "special news" about the game"

Honestly I've been waiting this missing feature for 4 years, bring back the ring physic, dammit!!!

The fact that ps4 game doesn't have it, and psx game has it, it's mind blowing.

This, I hate seeing the Ring without any motion at least make the ropes bounce a bit. Even the aprons don't move. But in PSX those things move. The little things that adds realism in games.

As discussed on other threads, I would love ragdoll physics and also realistic counters, as the big show, nia jax and my 7'1"/ 400 pound caw should not be able to do a kip up/hurricarana counter.

Same here. I wish they implement a lot of DOR style of create a move-set. We could choose how we do counters. Also, why limit us with 2 finishers if we could assign finishers in every position available.

And PLEASE bring back the wrestler stances. I miss those things, this is why I love playing SYM and HCTP, every wrestlers has variations because of stances.

Also, this is the first time they will be doing a live stream for this game. They usually announce the game on RAW with just a Trailer. I am really hoping for something.......but I will not put my hopes up. It's still 2K, We know how they release info for their games.

This game is one Ill buy every year, regardless (much like Madden) so not a big deal to me. I do hope they bring back GM-Mode (always been a fan, plus UUDD has made me miss it even more).

Credit: pwi

2K announced the following:

2K to Announce WWE 2K19 Cover Superstar During Virtual Press Conference on June 18th

2K today announced that it will host a virtual press conference on Monday, June 18 to unveil the cover Superstar for WWE 2K19, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. In addition to delivering remarks, the WWE 2K19cover Superstar will reveal groundbreaking news about the new video game before hosting a Q&A session.

Cover selection for the WWE 2K franchise is a highly coveted honor, with past cover Superstars including Dwayne The Rock Johnson, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and, most recently, current WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins.

Details surrounding the WWE 2K19 Press Conference are as follows:

· WHEN: Monday, June 18, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. EDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT;

· WHERE: WWE.2K.com and WWE 2K Channels on Twitch, YouTube and Facebook.

Developed collaboratively by Yukes and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K19 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K19is currently scheduled for worldwide release in Fall 2018. For more information on WWE 2K19 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K19 or subscribe onYouTube.

Note from Mike: My guess - Ronda Rousey.[

Archived