What entrances do you miss ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

Which entrances from previous games do you miss and hope would make a comeback in future WWE games ? (Or entrances that have never been in a WWE game..)

I miss the diva entrances like Ariel's for example, the joke entrances and also the brood's. As for one that has never been in there, that I wish was in, blackman's.

I miss the Team Xtreme entrance but itd probably look weird being mo-capped. The last time Austin had a great entrance was like the the first SvR and he wasnt even in that. It was still in there as one of the custom entrances. Did they remove Hogans entrance? The last time he was in the game, he had like the best model altogether hes ever had. I miss the Chyna entrance with the pyro gun. That year (I think wwe 2k14?) where they had NWO versions of Macho Man and the Outsiders and Curt Hennig and stuff. All those entrances were amazing. I miss the super old one where youd ride a shopping cart down the ramp and crash against the ring. Lol.

All I can think of off the top of my head. Think theyll add the Titus botch entrance this year? It was a moment in time.

I miss the Team Xtreme entrance but itd probably look weird being mo-capped. The last time Austin had a great entrance was like the the first SvR and he wasnt even in that. It was still in there as one of the custom entrances. Did they remove Hogans entrance? The last time he was in the game, he had like the best model altogether hes ever had. I miss the Chyna entrance with the pyro gun. That year (I think wwe 2k14?) where they had NWO versions of Macho Man and the Outsiders and Curt Hennig and stuff. All those entrances were amazing. I miss the super old one where youd ride a shopping cart down the ramp and crash against the ring. Lol.

All I can think of off the top of my head. Think theyll add the Titus botch entrance this year? It was a moment in time.

Titus O'Neil 1

Titus WORLD SLIIIIDE!

XD

I miss the generic face/heel entrances we used to have. And Takers Big Evil without the bike? Was that an entrance?

I wish they'd retain all the animations for each game. I particularly miss;

Hogan

Hogan (nWo)

CM Punk (I want to steal the Gladiator bit at the beginning)

Randy Orton's Evolution entrance

Ariel

The Brood (trio)

Gangrel

nWo (trio)

More generic tag team entrances

Sandman's. Difficult to recreate.

I wish they'd give us the option to pick a series of weapons/objects to be bought down during their entrances (I think they did this on the N64 games).

Oh yeah, Sandmans crowd entrance is a must-have, even if its really only good for one person. Lol. That was the only issue I had with it before.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised so many people miss MVP's intro. For me it would have to be the Brood/Gangrel intro. Other than Smackdown 1 and 2, No Mercy and WWE2k14 were the only games to ever have it. There are random slight motions who I cant really remember who they belong to but just basic rookie looking motions like hyped up to be in the arena. I like to use those on my personal CAW when I start his career. People like Tyson Kidd originally had a intro like that, part of Darren Youngs intro was like that too once they get past the stage portion. Also HBK used to have a part of his intro where he would reach into the crowd and high five the crowd. Since Ronda does that I hope a similar intro to that is in.

Original The Brian Kendrick entrance from SVR 2010. The new one is good but it doesn't have the same stoned out dancing that the old one did. I miss that dancing to the ring

Chris Masters 07

Kendrick and London

Edgeheads (Hawkins and Ryder)

MNM (and with the championships hanging out of the front of their tights :P)

Lance Cade 09

Torrie Wilson (with the doggy XD)

Miiiiiiisteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Kennedaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Kennedaaaaaaaaaaaay

Pirate Paul Mofo Birchill!

Laycool

That one time they got Maryse's hair flip right

Don't necessarily wish any of those comes back, save tag entrances because the more the merrier there, but a 4 man DX entrance would be nice. Any at all trio entrances I'll take, same reason as the tags.

Archived