CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

I found how some people steal other people's caws online.

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Opener

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:24 AM

^LOL! No way. Which one? Talk about #tbt

#42 Pentagon Jr.

Pentagon Jr.

Jobber

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:47 AM

The Stolen Fenix and Pentagon are removed for now.

#43 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Opener

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:48 AM

^Good

#44 EvolutionIV

EvolutionIV

Legend

• Members
  • 5,363 posts
  • SEN (PS3): King_Evo_IV
  • Twitter: theEvolutionIV

Posted 14 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

^LOL! No way. Which one? Talk about #tbt

My Scorpio Sky that was apparently made by "Broken One"..

#45 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:51 PM

Bhangra thank you. Its a pain, cant comprehend but thank you. Me personally, actually make the game better. Priceless.

#46 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 04:22 AM

Happened to me me this season. Stole my complete caw I was mad for a few days but it's whatever still gonna upload.

#47 DaArtist1239

DaArtist1239

Original People's Champion

• Members
  • 11,182 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 15 June 2018 - 09:27 PM

I think the only way to fix this issue is for 2k to give Caw Makers the option to make their uploaded face textures and logos in general unselectable in Create a player mode. 

We'd still be able to change the attire but you'd have to delete the downloaded custom logo first. Plus none of the protected images would appear on the downloaders logo selections in Caw mode.

Example 

change_736.jpg

#48 boomzdaydevice

boomzdaydevice

New Talent

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jadenkathel

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:39 PM

I think the only way to fix this issue is for 2k to give Caw Makers the option to make their uploaded face textures and logos in general unselectable in Create a player mode. 

We'd still be able to change the attire but you'd have to delete the downloaded custom logo first. Plus none of the protected images would appear on the downloaders logo selections in Caw mode.

Example 
change_736.jpg

Would be a shame if it came to that, i tend to download whichever CAW looks best to me and if i dont like the attire download a lesser caw with the right attire and try to copy the images over to the good CAW to get the desired effect. So I'd be gutted if it came to that but that said I'd understand it if it means that the hard work guys put into their CaWs get protected

#49 DaArtist1239

DaArtist1239

Original People's Champion

• Members
  • 11,182 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:50 PM

Example 
change_736.jpg

Would be a shame if it came to that, i tend to download whichever CAW looks best to me and if i dont like the attire download a lesser caw with the right attire and try to copy the images over to the good CAW to get the desired effect. So I'd be gutted if it came to that but that said I'd understand it if it means that the hard work guys put into their CaWs get protected

I mean you'd still get to change it but couldn't edit the downloaded logo at all or re use it for another caw. You'd just have to delete the custom logo before replacing it with a different custom design.

#50 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

Hello everyone,

Yesterday putting my last caw online to finish this year I discovered that a person by the name of Mariustigerdrive had succeeded less than an hour after posted the same caw as mine has the same or almost identical.
He dared to put in the descriptions that his logos belonged to him (I want to laugh if I show you all my file that I have on my computer) and that his caws were his.
I discovered who it was. I discovered how this person like him or some Enzo-Folgore here (the one who stole Nickbreaker's textures) stole the caws of others by uploading them online.
I discovered how you made this glitch thanks to a mistake made by Marius on the caw he stole from me.
I contacted 2K and made a video that shows how from A to Z you did to uploaded the caws of others while there was protection !!!
Shame on all of you who have used this flaw in the game and who make you think of good creators while you are not even able to do the most basic wrestlers !!!

Shame on those who downloaded his caws and who then put them online !!!
All those who have done his I will give all your names. I negotiate a total ban with 2K if in part I give them the video that shows how I did the glitch so he could patch it quickly.

I made my decision this time I will not do caws anymore and I will never buy wrestling games again.
There are other more interesting games coming out soon and I will not have to worry about cheaters and hackers like this one.

For others who have nothing to do with all his thanks for everything.

LigerBomb25

Damn I havent been on here in months. I experienced this with some my creations first hand and i totally understand your frustration and anger. I know a few other creators who i talk to had this happen to them too. The theives dont realize the time it takes getting logos and creations together for the game then try to share with the community so they can add more to their rosters then theives start stealing and blow it. Stealing definately should be banned by 2k bc it even holds some creators back from reaching the next tier. there should be no excuse now there is so much proof that can be provided that a creator upload a creation first by upload date and even screenshot of actually having the og logo or files on there device, laptop or pc not to mention pics of creations in a thread on this forum.. 2k needs to reconstruct the who way logos are handled.

Edited by AmazingAries, 17 June 2018 - 06:13 PM.

#51 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,231 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

In the end, its kinda funny that we thought custom logos would never be a thing because of trademarked logos and what not. Turns out the fight about this is us against the idiots who steal content. Lol. There needs to be a way to weed that out, and, in the case of PS4 (not sure if XB1 does this but 360 did) they should give us the option to give each person we play Online against an avoid this player or prefer this player rating, because Im sick and tired of level 100 jerk offs who spam the same shit all match. Like, you dont even gain anything from winning online matches anymore....the hell are you doing? Lol

#52 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 997 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:19 AM

and, in the case of PS4 (not sure if XB1 does this but 360 did) they should give us the option to give each person we play Online against an avoid this player or prefer this player rating, because Im sick and tired of level 100 jerk offs who spam the same shit all match. Like, you dont even gain anything from winning online matches anymore....the hell are you doing? Lol

God, I hate those guys. They're just like, ' why try to actually have good matches with people when you can just max out your overall and spam 1 move for the whole thing'?

As for the CAW stealing, it is really sad that this is happening. There's really no excuse to do such a thing. You want downloads? Then just put in some effort and make your own stuff, instead of leeching off another's person's hard work.

#53 Wimpy

Wimpy

Jobber

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheJuiceJones
  • Twitter: @WimpyCAWs

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:28 AM

In the end, its kinda funny that we thought custom logos would never be a thing because of trademarked logos and what not. Turns out the fight about this is us against the idiots who steal content. Lol. There needs to be a way to weed that out, and, in the case of PS4 (not sure if XB1 does this but 360 did) they should give us the option to give each person we play Online against an avoid this player or prefer this player rating, because Im sick and tired of level 100 jerk offs who spam the same shit all match. Like, you dont even gain anything from winning online matches anymore....the hell are you doing? Lol

This is why I only play triple threat matches online if I'm not playing with friends. There's always a chance to outsmart the 100's

#54 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 6,231 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

This is why I only play triple threat matches online if I'm not playing with friends. There's always a chance to outsmart the 100's

I keep trying that, and I keep trying to join Communities for the game too and they dont really show you active sessions anymore. I usually try to play with females too, and theres just little to no activity on that side of things...maybe gender is the problem. Maybe I would find all kinds of matches if I just used the men. As well as more actual wrestlers.

#55 EvolutionIV

EvolutionIV

Legend

• Members
  • 5,363 posts
  • SEN (PS3): King_Evo_IV
  • Twitter: theEvolutionIV

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

I haven't played 1 online match since the game came out.. I played a few last year.. It's not why I buy this game.. and it's nice to see things haven't changed since they've add a PvP mode.. It's been like 10 years of the same b.s. and it's funny..

If they ever get rid of CAW/CAS Mode i'll stop buying the game it's pretty much the only reason why I've purchased the last 3 games (I skipped 2k15, I have 2k14 & WWE '13.. Skipped 12 & 11 and should still have all the other games)..

#56 boomzdaydevice

boomzdaydevice

New Talent

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jadenkathel

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:30 PM

Example 
change_736.jpg

I mean you'd still get to change it but couldn't edit the downloaded logo at all or re use it for another caw. You'd just have to delete the custom logo before replacing it with a different custom design.

Ahh right then yeah 100% hopefully 2k do something like this to protect CAW creators