BHANGRA MAN'S / WOLFGANGJT /Ryeedee's Andrade Cien Almas UPLOADED NOW 22/06/18 - Tags inside

BHANGRA_MAN

Damn, it really is hard to find good ref pics of that mask man.

This is all I got. It's not that good either.

almas.jpg

123_NXT_01272018dg_9386--c1a5c9f26a8140c

hqdefault.jpg

No he's talking about the mask he wore at Takeover new Orleans, this one

ACA.png

But imo its not worth making since he only wears the mask for like 5 seconds before he takes it off on top of the ramp, would be kinda awkward him having it on in the game during his entire entrance. Also yeah its really hard to find good reference pictures of it since as i said he only wears it for a few seconds before taking it off.

So yeah i don't think its worth the hassle of trying to find enough reference pictures of it, which there aren't really, but you can do whatever you choose of course.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, it really is hard to find good ref pics of that mask man.

This is all I got. It's not that good either.

almas.jpg

123_NXT_01272018dg_9386--c1a5c9f26a8140c

hqdefault.jpg

No he's talking about the mask he wore at Takeover new Orleans, this one

ACA.png

But imo its not worth making since he only wears the mask for like 5 seconds before he takes it off on top of the ramp, would be kinda awkward him having it on in the game during his entire entrance. Also yeah its really hard to find good reference pictures of it since as i said he only wears it for a few seconds before taking it off.

Awww gotcha. Sorry.

It's up to you Bhangra, but yeah it can probably be skipped.

The Mask looks awful, but the rest is all good

Yeah, its because I can't get a good look to get as much details for his Mask design. Thats the best I can do sadly. Hopefully 2K19 he will be in the game and they include his mask too.

24muz9k.jpg

@Pentagon thats what he wore and is accurate. Its part of enterance. 3 attires one slot. If you dont want it you can delete it

Exactly! If you don't like it, delete it then.

Probably should've kept that opinion to yourself, especially since Bhangra and everyone involved in making this caw for us all, have obviously worked very hard on this.

Don't like it? Do it better if you can then ;)

Yeah, its because I can't get a good look to get as much details for his Mask design. Thats the best I can do sadly. Hopefully 2K19 he will be in the game and they include his mask too.

24muz9k.jpg

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211332260001.p

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211337100001.p

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211336080001.p

Very good job but can I give you a little suggestion? Try to put this haircut will give volume to the mask without deforming the head that you created. Then try the two accessories that I show you they are in the same section. it will also give you volume without changing the size of the head.

Play well guys you did a good job.

24muz9k.jpg

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211332260001.p

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211337100001.p

1529581438-wwe-2k18-201806211336080001.p

Very good job but can I give you a little suggestion? Try to put this haircut will give volume to the mask without deforming the head that you created. Then try the two accessories that I show you they are in the same section. it will also give you volume without changing the size of the head.

Play well guys you did a good job.

Woa, nice idea. I did use the kane's mask but I use the 2002 kane. When I put kane's current mask makes his nose look too wide for some reason. But will give it a try with the others combo. Thanks thou. ;)

You'd have to show me that I see why it's on his nose. I will try to find a solution. I did not do much just a little suggestion since I do masked wrestlers it was normally that I give you my opinion. I'm here if you need me and I can not wait to download it.

Archived