Do you think CM PUNK will ever be in the HOF?

abhunter

Have people forgotten he's also written several books for Marvel? By all accounts he's a solid comic book writer. Wrestling is far from his only option. Hell he could just make a living by doing convention appearances.

I wouldnt wanna see a guy come back to wrestling if he really doesnt want to. Thats incredibly selfish to demand that of someone who has, especially in this case, given their mind, body and soul to something and it legit almost killed them. I will always be a CM Punk fan and would love to see him come back, but the man wants to just move on with his life so i 100% support that.

Eh... I wouldn't be so sure. I believe Triple H would ultimately do what's best for busines. No pun intended. I do belive he could put personal things aside and spin it around. Like in years to come... They could easily market him as a guy that opened a lot doors for indy wrestlers. It wouuld be also huge news whenever (if) it happens. That's a fact. Boost to their image and busines.

And Punk... Well, after a while and a good rest... Doubt he would just easily turn away from great recognition that I think he feels like he deserves.

100% yes as long as Phil Brooks the man wants to. Theyre smoothing over a lot of broken relationships theyve had so theres no doubt he will get a call one day and be offered a spot. But if he declines or says yes it will be for his own reasons.

He will eventually. I dont see why anyone would think he wont. There are several people in the HOF who burned their bridges way harder with WWE then Punk ever has. It only looks like he wont right now because everything about his departure and lawsuit is still so fresh. Give it 10 years and things will be different. If it happened for Warrior, it will happen with Punk.

I genuinely think Warrior wanted a reconciliation. I dont know. His demeanor really seemed honest. Because money or not, if WWE wanted to be petty and deny him coming back, they easily couldve. Especially after that first dvd on him. Still Im happy he was able to make amends.

Archived