Fallout 76

Mailman

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I played the B.E.T.A today, and I love how the world looks on my TV. They really stepped up with the lighting. I've explored a little of the map, done a few quests etc. Even died twice lol, but I'm loving this so far. Being able to see what my carry weight limit is while quick looting is a great feature too.

Yeah, I downloaded the '76 B.E.T.A. over the weekend before it officially kicks off on PS4... yikes, almost 100 GB.

Makes me glad that I freed up a bunch of space before installing RDR 2 Friday afternoon when I got home from work.

Played the Beta from 7pm till just now. Almost 2 hours. It's definitely fine. I don't know what the complaints have been about. Yeah...there are other people running around, but you can ignore them entirely. Most people are content to just run around and do their own thing. It plays like a regular Fallout game.

Yeah, I played about 2 hours of todays Beta. I was just wandering around, looting, shooting Scorched Ghouls, etc. I ran past a few players, they didn't bother me none either. I'm looking forward to fully playing this on Nov 14th. I also love the new perk system.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun playing the 76 B.E.T.A. for a several hours last night... being able to play the Fallout version of Root Beer Tapper immediately after I created a character and left Vault 76 was an added bonus.

Can't wait to play more of it later this week!

Having the ability to 'scrap all junk' at the weapons bench, armour bench etc is awesome. And yeah, having to repair armour and weapons again is sweet. Loved it in FO3/NV. Makes more sense using the armour/weapons bench to repair them too. Today the Beta is available for 9 hrs on all platforms, but again I only need 2.

The emotes in this game are comedy gold... can't wait to see what else they have planned for the future!

All things considered, I've really had a blast playing the BETA.... very glad they've decided to extend it, more playtime Tuesday & Thursday - before it officially launches on November 14th.

So I played last nights final Beta session, and had about an hours play. The previous session, I thought I'd lost all my junk as someone killed me but I had quit the game just as that happened. I didn't lose anything when loading yesterday. Certainly NOT complaining about that LOL

Another thing, why are we forced to pay to fast travel? This map is huge and there is no freekin' way I'm walking to every discovered location! They need to remove that shit. Some areas require 25+ caps for christ sake. That's just my opinion on pay to travel.

Yeah, I'm not 100% sold on the "pay to fast travel" mechanic... guess we'll have to wait and see what happens when it launches on Wednesday. *shrug*

On a side note... when I played the BETA yesterday I immediately noticed what an improvement the game update did for the overall look of the game, even though I've always been a bigger fan of great gameplay over a game's graphics.

If your text is accurate, congrats & color me jealous... because according to Amazon, my copy will be delivered on Wednesday.

Well it was bullshit actually. GAME *censored*ed up and sent the text early. Not that it matters as I couldn't play til Wednesday anyway lol.

Archived