moves from old wwe games

zeoalexo

Not sure if this counts but I loved the way managers in WWE All Stars actually did their signature shit. Jimmy Hart with the megaphone, Fuji with the salt, etc. If youre gonna have these managers in games, why cant they atleast have the things about them that made their presence unique and classic in the first place?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this counts but I loved the way managers in WWE All Stars actually did their signature shit. Jimmy Hart with the megaphone, Fuji with the salt, etc. If youre gonna have these managers in games, why cant they atleast have the things about them that made their presence unique and classic in the first place?

I didn't know about this (I never played that game), but I like it.

I was actually thinking of Legends of Wrestlemania but yeah..

I was actually thinking of Legends of Wrestlemania but yeah..

That's pretty cool.

I was thinking of that game when I read it anyway. I didn't ever play that game either.

• 2 weeks later...

Flash Magic 4 and 10 would be perfect for my case as I've adapted using a knee strike finisher after Garganos kick finisher didnt connect when the game first came out. I also liked that one Jericho cocky pin where it was a ground attack. Like you press down + grapple and he would put his foot on you and flex very similar to the suplex version currently in the game

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

figured id resurrect this thread to say i have a whole list of moves from old games that i want to see in newer games. dont know if i can post links, though...

eh, screw it. here's the link to the doc list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z-uE7rWohWaZo-xCS-ePMFZQuszFZFQaQTq_TYL4XW4/edit

still need to take a look at Legends of Wrestlemania (dont have a copy of the game), so it's not complete. But Feel free too have a look and let me know if i missed a move so i can add it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived