• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,589 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:46 PM

if im not mistaken Da, that move is still in the game, it's the Oscar Headbut to the back if im not mistaken

#22 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,040 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 18 June 2018 - 02:03 AM

Anyone remember a submission from years ago called the 99 Stretch? I remember liking it so much I gave to my created self two years straight. The issue with it was that it was very glitchy/clipping...the models would often go through eachother, and I think it would be less of a problem now. I just wish I had a way to actually see it again and make sure it absolutely wasnt put back in games, because i dont think I have seen it since. Wasnt there a shooting star footstomp once too?

Also I miss the Billy Kidman shooting star, the Satoshi Kojima corner running forearm where the opponent flips forward and you point to the crowd afterward.....the Muta shining wizard and roaring elbow with his mannerisms.

#23 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:25 AM

Muhammad Hassan had a move in the games way back when, it was like the eye of the hurricane but inverted. I'd really like to get that back.

#24 zeoalexo

zeoalexo

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Gamertag: ZEOALEXO
  • Steam ID: zeoalexo
  • Twitter: @zeoalexo

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:22 PM

seems a lot of people have favorite old moves. i actually tweeted at WWE games with the link to a google doc i made with a long list of old moves.

#25 Haas3-16

Haas3-16

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 42,564 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Haas3-16
  • Twitter: @Haas316

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:23 AM

I want RVD to have his Rollin Thunder that uses the ropes back in. The Handspring Moonsault would be good too.
Dean Malenko's Powerbomb Cloverleaf combo would be nice to see again.

#26 Oresama

Oresama

おれさま

• Members
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:17 PM

Rodney Mack's botched tiger driver.

#27 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

I want the old pedigree back where he kept the arms hooked. Not the silly ones that were oversold. I also miss the Mexican stretch bomb and many more from HCTP.

#28 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:30 PM

Honestly I wouldn't mind some cutscene moves back

#29 RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

Never

#30 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,589 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:14 PM

W/B Tim

if we had voices for our caws, I always wanted a caw that sounded like dusty rhodes, a caw that you had no idea what was just said.

#31 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:49 PM

Never
Or at least in multi-man matches we should have an OMG moment where it clears everyone out of the ring but one other guy so you can actually set up spots that you used to be able to do with cutscene moves like the rolling thunder without having to worry about it being broke up

Edited by MR CONTRARY·, 21 June 2018 - 01:50 PM.

#32 zeoalexo

zeoalexo

Jobber

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Gamertag: ZEOALEXO
  • Steam ID: zeoalexo
  • Twitter: @zeoalexo

Posted 21 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

what about the set of crusierweight moves

#33 A.O.L.

A.O.L.

Legend

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:54 PM

I hope theres an outside Curb Stomp.

#34 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,040 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:31 AM

I found the one submission I was talking about. It was called the 39 Stretch and I think it might be in the games again after all. Gonna do a quick check. Its at the beginning of this video. Kinda reminds me of CM Punks Devilock or whatever, though I wouldnt have known who he was back then, really.

https://youtu.be/RKWKaR1nSOs

Yeah, its basically Rings of Saturn 2, from the looks of it, but with a slightly different almost pin-like beginning.

Edited by ANTI-, 22 June 2018 - 02:33 AM.

#35 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 22 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

I found the one submission I was talking about. It was called the 39 Stretch and I think it might be in the games again after all. Gonna do a quick check. Its at the beginning of this video. Kinda reminds me of CM Punks Devilock or whatever, though I wouldnt have known who he was back then, really.

Yeah, its basically Rings of Saturn 2, from the looks of it, but with a slightly different almost pin-like beginning.

Fairly certain its Naomis submission finisher, no?

#36 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,040 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:15 AM

Fairly certain its Naomis submission finisher, no?

Kind of in between both that and the Rings, yeah. The Feel The Glow animation has that sunset flip beginning to it and I liked how the 39 Stretch just sort of quickly rolled over into it from face down ground position.

Edited by ANTI-, 23 June 2018 - 12:17 AM.

#37 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:38 AM

I'll tell you what i don't want back. That old head attack move people spammed online back then ha.

Forgot about Spike's headbutt. I had buried that pain years ago.

#38 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,040 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:49 AM

Like a broken record at this point because we have been saying it ever since they did away with it. I miss people having different stances, walks, running styles, et cetera. You could even take it a step further and let us customize mannerisms from a sizable list. Like, the little things you do while walking in moment of inactivity....putting your hands on your hips and what have you. I strongly believe everyone pretty much moving the same robotic sort of way has always contributed to the gameplay in general not feeling as good/rewarding.

I miss different ground strikes too. The amount we have now is so limited. Like The Undertake and Booker T stomp animations and such. Everytime I think of the Undertaker form of stomping, its aggravating because I know itd go perfectly with Hana Kimura. I dunno, have each person on the team mo-cap their own stomps/ground attacks.

Edited by ANTI-, 23 June 2018 - 06:52 AM.

#39 Rekka_No_Ryo

Rekka_No_Ryo

Bad For Good

• Members
  • 10,589 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 11:55 AM

I think the reason why most of the stuff is not motioncaptured by said stars is the time factor. It would take too much time to do so.

#40 .RyeE.

.RyeE.

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • SEN (PS3): raiee86
  • Twitter: @theryeedee

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:47 PM

Below are some of the moves that I want to be back and re-animated for 2K19:

Strike Reversal:

giphy.gif

Variety of Arm Drag: