iuRQEh4.jpg

The King vs. The Prince

Singles Match

Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream

sfZPLZC.jpg

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That could happen, but that seems a little...pointless? Idk. I certainly wouldn't complain if it happened though. I'm kinda hoping this team and this little push with Burch evolves into a singles run at the NA title for Lorcan.

No way to Lorcan/Burch win, but it'll be a great match, and I'm sure the crowd will be hot for them.

I hope the rest of the card gives us something like this:

Title vs Title

Pete Dunne vs Adam Cole

Womens Title

Shayna Baszler vs Dakota Kai

NXT Championship

Aleister Black vs Velveteen Dream vs Ricochet

3 Stages of Hell

Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa

Initially I figured it'd just be Dream vs Ricochet, but like, I have no clue who Black would face. At first I thought a triple threat with Ciampa and Gargano would happen, but now it looks like they'll just face off again. The Ricochet/Dream program is the only other one that I can see making it to Aleister.

I don't want it to be, but I'm almost positive they'll be going with Lars vs. Black for the title after what happened. Lars made a claim to be top contender for the NXT title, and targeted Ricochet and Dream as a result. He technically beat both guys despite VD turning on Ricochet halfway through the match, but I think that just goes to show that VD is a lot more concerned with proving that he's better than Ricochet first before getting a title shot.

I don't want it to be, but I'm almost positive they'll be going with Lars vs. Black for the title after what happened. Lars made a claim to be top contender for the NXT title, and targeted Ricochet and Dream as a result. He technically beat both guys despite VD turning on Ricochet halfway through the match, but I think that just goes to show that VD is a lot more concerned with proving that he's better than Ricochet first before getting a title shot.

Shiiiiit didn't even think of Lars. Yeah, I wouldn't be too into that. I feel like it'd be one of those 5-10 minuters of Lars getting offence for like 3/4ths of it, then Black nailing a couple really stiff strikes and winning.

But yeah, unless they hotshot EC3 into the title match out of nowhere, I think you're probably right.

Archived