A discussion about Dominic (Mysterio)

Generations

Seeing how he will most likely be an NXT guy at some point he should just be his own guy and not even bother with the mask. Now if he plans to go to Mexico first then he should definitely don the Rey Misterio mask and do something kinda like Alberto Del Rio did with the Dos Caras heritage. He was also a big dude who did well as a "Jr".

I wouldn't mind wwe continuing their story line and calling him Rey Guerrero or Mysterio Guerrero.

lol

Either way, Id be interesting see how this pans out. Would be one of the first second generation wrestlers who Ive also watched his/her father in their prime.

On the subject of Benoit's kid...I would really love to see him in WWE, but I have a strong feeling that it just wouldn't be allowed...not for the name alone, but also because he looks exactly like Chris. And that would be super shitty, but it's probably the truth.

Yeah, I agree...I think only the WWE would deny him.

Japan seems possible...especially with the mask of Pegasus.

WWE should just have balls enough to say "Listen, this isn't Chris Benoit; It's super shitty to deny him a job based on what his father did."...But I doubt they will.

I mean they'll just have to never mention that's his son like how would they announce it was like yeah world champion you know the one that killed his mother and himself and his brother

Again...that's only WWE that would stoop that low. NJPW or RoH would never do that. NJPW or RoH would exercise common sense and explain that David is not Chris. WWE are the only ones (with their massive corporate ties and public relations to keep up) who would stoop that low.

I wouldn't mind wwe continuing their story line and calling him Rey Guerrero or Mysterio Guerrero.

lol

Either way, Id be interesting see how this pans out. Would be one of the first second generation wrestlers who Ive also watched his/her father in their prime.

Don't you mean third generation?

On the subject of Benoit's kid...I would really love to see him in WWE, but I have a strong feeling that it just wouldn't be allowed...not for the name alone, but also because he looks exactly like Chris. And that would be super shitty, but it's probably the truth.

Give him a mask in WWE?

Put him in a mask and never unmask him?

Yeah, how would anyone ever find out who he is? Genius idea.

A few smarks like you sure but the 4 year olds wont

• 2 weeks later...

Archived