45 Pages: Trying a little

AlterNation

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mad at myself for missing that thread, but reading through that was hilarious. I will never not call him Kenny Umaga. :lol:

All the people taking it seriously makes me seriously worried about the future of the human race. Of course Muur posts without having a *censored*ing clue. :rolleyes:

I'm mad at myself for missing that thread, but reading through that was hilarious. I will never not call him Kenny Umaga. :lol:

All the people taking it seriously makes me seriously worried about the future of the human race. Of course Muur posts without having a *censored*ing clue. :rolleyes:

Course I had a clue

Plus him faking it was obvious at the end tbh. They got more and more ridiculous.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/480812-get-the-titans-pack-for-free-caws-that-are-better-then-the-dlc/page-8?do=findComment&comment=11092021

The memory of Big Timothy 33, whose CAWs of greats like "The Bullet Cleaner" Kenny Umaga and ecw will never be forgotten. :(

Michael Myers and wiscowilz were heated lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, youre more likely with all the fights you get in

Nah lmao

If fights were likely to get me banned then I would have been banned 10 years ago, Ive not changed much.

At least I contribute to the board and provide debate

Archived