45 Pages: Trying a little

AlterNation

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg i totally got that line lemme show you how deep jiggy is

look a celly is a cellphone like if you don't get that your a mong btw but that's that

and then he says it's a tool and a tool is another word for a piece which is anothee word for nina which is another word for a handgun

he's talking about a black man holding a device in his hand from two perspectives

S

from the perspective of black man, he's holding a cellphone

from the perspective of police man, it's a tool i.e. a gun i.e. get shot you coon *Censored*

it's a reference to police *Censored*s mistaking common tools and objects for guns in the hands of a black man

no it isn't

yes it is wtf

no tf it isn't bruv

Yes the *Censored* it is, chav
no the *censored*ing *Censored* it isn't spaz

Yes it *censored*ing *Censored* is, wanker

wow you both have driven that bit into the ground

What the *Censored* did you just *censored*ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *Censored* out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *censored*ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, *censored*er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're *censored*ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *censored*ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're *censored*ing dead, kiddo.

Hey *censored*s,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all *censored*s who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

zo0Y63v.jpg

Archived