• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#21 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 10:54 PM

Oh yeah, y'all gon' lose a PG too. Schroeder trynna pull a Kyrie. lmao. I must be buggin tho, I though Mock Drafts after the NCAA Tourney finished had Donic/Ayton or Bamba top 3.

I honestly don't get the Doncic pick, he's got the fundamentals but they acting like dude averaging 30 and 10 in the Euroleague.

#22 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

Figured the Celtics would prob go all the way once Kyrie signed. They were my early prediction.

Maybe so, but with all the setbacks it's still impressive how well they've adjusted time and time again this season.

Kyrie isn't even playing and Gordon Hayward played maybe half a quarter of a game. Impressive indeed but it also shows how much the East still sucks compared to the other conference. A team full of rookies and second year players with their best players out injured is the best team in the conference, and if the Cavs can pull a comeback then it will be the worse Lebron team in years still the best the East can muster.

#23 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:24 AM

The Rockets are actually winning right now. I know it's too early, but I'm still shocked. 

#24 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:31 AM

Draymond is ass and Curry can't guard nobody. Rockets in 5, b

#25 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:20 AM

Draymond is an asshole. Rockets won this one though, and I'm shocked. 

#26 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 19,872 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

Oh yeah, y'all gon' lose a PG too. Schroeder trynna pull a Kyrie. lmao. I must be buggin tho, I though Mock Drafts after the NCAA Tourney finished had Donic/Ayton or Bamba top 3.

I honestly don't get the Doncic pick, he's got the fundamentals but they acting like dude averaging 30 and 10 in the Euroleague.

Suns got his Euroleague coach so the transition would be easy but personally, any team would be stupid to pass on Ayton. As far as Doncic, I kinda agree with you. I can see him very easily becoming a regular dude just like Dragic, just like Rubio and most other Euroleague phenoms they hype up. NBA is so different man you got tons more athleticism here than in Euroleague, *Censored*s will wear him out real quick.

I wish Schroeder was doing this before he signed that extension last year so we coulda let his hoe ass go back then and free up salary.

#27 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:03 PM

If the Celtics lose this series, I'm gonna rofl my wofl. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the Rockets beat the Warriors. 

#28 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:33 PM

Basket what? I've given up on this league in recent years. Wish there was more parody like there is in the NFL. The only champions since 2008 have been the Celtics, Lakers, Mavs, Heat, Spurs, Cavs and Warriors. In other words, aside from the Mavs it's been Lebron teams, the Warriors, the Spurs who have been good for two decades, and the two teams with the most NBA titles and going forward probably half those teams will dominate the league for the foreseeable future.

#29 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:07 PM

Celtics got stomped after two wins in a row. 

#30 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:56 AM

Rockets about to join the #MeToo movement, because they getting F'd in the A.

#31 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:10 AM

Turnovers after turnovers, man. 

#32 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:52 PM

Suns got his Euroleague coach so the transition would be easy but personally, any team would be stupid to pass on Ayton. As far as Doncic, I kinda agree with you. I can see him very easily becoming a regular dude just like Dragic, just like Rubio and most other Euroleague phenoms they hype up. NBA is so different man you got tons more athleticism here than in Euroleague, *Censored*s will wear him out real quick.

I wish Schroeder was doing this before he signed that extension last year so we coulda let his hoe ass go back then and free up salary.

It would kinda make sense if they picked Doncic if they got his coach, cause Idk if Doncic can speak English well.

Ayy, I feel u. You guys need a dominant PG who can shoot, Schroeder ain't ready for primetime.

#33 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:07 AM

Game 4 Rockets vs. Warriors is fun

#34 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:10 AM

Rockets trying to get into a 3-point shooting contest with the best shooting team in the league.

#35 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

GSW not a clutch team

Klay is a dumbass, so is Kerr with his terrible ass rotations. Also didn't call a timeout when Klay got trapped, more useless than Ty Lue.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow, 23 May 2018 - 03:31 AM.

#36 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:15 AM

Wow, the Warriors were dumb. lulz

I hope they lose the series. 

#37 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:34 AM

That game was a must win for the Warriors, they're losing this series cause home court advantage is in affect now. They're not stealing another one in Houston. Kerr should've kept Curry in to start the 4th to keep momentum going, waited until they blew the lead to get him back in the game.

#38 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,504 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

I don't see them losing the series. If they do, then this is gonna be a huge deal because the Warriors have more top players than the Rockets and still couldn't make it to the finals. 

Celtics vs. Cavs gonna be kind of interesting, but it'll be the Cavs' series, unfortunately. 

#39 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

• Members
  • 21,085 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:46 AM

Warriors just too stacked to lose this series.

#40 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

• Members
  • 33,537 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:50 AM

Warriors are stacked until you see their bench players in rotation. Looney was useless with 5 fouls, Jordan Bell was active but you could see he had rookie footwork on defense. Livingston had costly turnover and horrible shot attempts. I think Nick Young played...

Andre Iguodala's impact was severely missed this game. KD played like he was up 3-1 against the Warriors.