Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Possibly because of the atmosphere after the FO was trying to trade most of the players for AD. Otherwise this was the same team that gave the Warriors a run for their money few days ago even if they lost, without LeBron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lakers aren't gonna bounce back anytime soon though. But the problem with LeBron is that he tends to get too much power. I don't know how much power or influence he had with the Heat, but they seemed to make good enough decisions that the team benefited. Once he rejoined the Cavs though, he started pushing for some bad trades and the likes, and the result is that the Cavs aren't worth shit.

I still don't understand why he or the Lakers would want Melo on the team. They can certainly get better players than waste money on someone who doesn't know what defense is.

The Cavs were shit before Lebron, and they are shit after him. Lebron made that team while he was there. Heat's kind of ass after him too. Lakers just need one all-star caliber player and a good supporting cast to at least make the playoffs. If they were in the East I think this Lakers team would not only make the playoffs, but they'd be top 5 in the standings.

Archived