Basketball Thread

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their defense is pretty shit that even the Cavs were beating them for a while, then. They need to be much better because lulz.

Hate that Korver's wasting his talents on a shitty team though. Would prefer he go to the Wolves or something.

• 2 weeks later...

If the playoffs started today after a quarter of the season gone I wouldn't be so sure on who I'd put my money on to take it all. Right now I'd say the Raptors or the Bucks. The West is too damn crazy right now, the Warriors look like they would lose to the Lakers the way both teams are trending right now. I know the Clippers won't be at the top five months from now.

Dudes a mental midget. He had the chance to become a legend in Laker land but 1. he didn't want to work up to Kobes required expectations and 2. he couldn't handle the heavy burden of carrying on the tradition of all the legendary Lakers big men that came before him. I'm sure there are more reasons to list but I just don't have the time.

Dudes a mental midget. He had the chance to become a legend in Laker land but 1. he didn't want to work up to Kobes required expectations and 2. he couldn't handle the heavy burden of carrying on the tradition of all the legendary Lakers big men that came before him. I'm sure there are more reasons to list but I just don't have the time.

I think you pretty much covered all the valid reasons. The point is that he's an immature dude in a big man's body.

That's what I heard. The dude has gone loco in recent years.

Who went loco, Dwight or the trans woman?

Dwight of course. He's jumped from one team to another. He's become quite the head case

Seems to be so toxic and immature that the teams don't wanna keep him, shame.

But in any way, I find it *censored*ed up that he sent death threats. nothing wrong with what he sexually prefers, but to threaten the woman... yikes.

Archived