Official Money In The Bank Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possible SPOILERS Regarding Brock Lesnar's Next Universal Title Defense

In an update on current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and his next pay-per-view title defense, it's being reported by Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that as of right now, the top two candidates to challenge Brock Lesnar are either Roman Reigns or Braun Strowman, likely at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view in June.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52191/Possible-SPOILERS-Regarding-Brock-Lesnars-Next-Universal-Title-Defense/

Forget options A and B. I say option C: Roman AND Braun!

We should just havr the entire show be MITB matches, IC, IS, NXT, UK, Tag Team, they all need MITB matches too.

And then a MitB MitB match, in which the winner can cash in a contract to win a MitB briefcase anytime within a whole year.

Possible SPOILERS Regarding Brock Lesnar's Next Universal Title Defense

In an update on current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and his next pay-per-view title defense, it's being reported by Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that as of right now, the top two candidates to challenge Brock Lesnar are either Roman Reigns or Braun Strowman, likely at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view in June.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52191/Possible-SPOILERS-Regarding-Brock-Lesnars-Next-Universal-Title-Defense/

Forget options A and B. I say option C: Roman AND Braun!

Option D: no one. Let Brock stay home

Im fine with 3 considering how much talent are on both shows. Its not like its a match you can get sick of.

Yes you can. Theres only so much stuff you can do/that has been done.

Joe seems like a bad choice for someone to win Money in the Bank because of his character.

It suits his character perfectly, he'd take any opportunity that presents itself, plus he gets to hurt several people with a ladder. I can't think of many more perfect things for Joe.

Joe is a heel, so him taking any opportunity that presents itself is something I'm sure he or any other heel would do by default.

Joe's character is that he's fully capable of destroying any and all completion that comes before him. In the long-run, I think it'd do him some good character-wise if he were to actually win the WWE title just by winning matches and/or destroying the competition to earn the title instead of taking advantage of some sort of unfortunate circumstance that plays in to his favor for a successful cash-in - which, would likely come off as cowardly.

Lmfao 'Women's revolution, they're just as good as the men! Wheeee!' and then they make 2 men's MITB matches and 1 for the women. They should just have 2 MiTB, one for the men's and one for the women's. I don't want 3 briefcases going around, that just cheapens it.

Did they say "three MITB ladder matches" or "three ladder matches". Because I've a funny feeling that AJ and Shinsuke might be having a ladder match for the title, given the inconclusive finishes to the last two matches.

Two MitB is good enough for ladder matches.

As much sense as Naka/Styles would make for a ladder match, it's better not to do that on the MitB card. A falls count anywhere, LMS, etc...something like that would work equally well without overloading the card with ladders.

Should be a sick event, though. Guessing the MitB matches will both be co-branded, with the case going to either Raw or SD depending on who wins. That's going to be awesome. Really allows for a who's who of talent. Not restricted to a single brand.

Gonna take a guess and say the Men's MITB will be going to SD, and the Women's over to RAW. My money is on no one other than Almas for the Men's; and as for the Women, I'd say it's Ruby or Sasha. Hopefully it's the latter. Her cashing-in and having a subsequent heel turn would be dope if it were at the expense of Bayley...but I'm so not down for Bayley as Women's champion again, so idk.

I have a feeling that Bliss was/is supposed to win the women's...so that she can "steal" the belt off Nia. But people said that Bliss is injured now, right? So...I don't know about that. If that's true, then I would go with a wildcard pick of someone like Ruby Riot or something. Charlotte would be good too, I guess...kinda like direct payback at Carmella for using the case to take the belt off her...

Yeah, she *censored*ed her shoulder being thrown around by Nia. Is there a gif of that anywhere yet? Wanna see if it was Nia being unsafe again.

Cliche #1 of wrestling fans, if an injury occurs during a match, someone MUST be blamed for it.

Nah...just Nia, because she's traaaaaaash.

Archived