WWE Making Big Signings Soon?

classiq.

Is he more like athletic maybe like Jeff Cobb or hoss like Braun?

Think of a Zack Sabre Jr / Vader hybrid

More of a Thatcher style catch grappler than a WOS style ZSJ.

Yeah, But if you don't know WALTER you probably don't know Thatcher either.

Well Thatchers been at least a solid handful of PWG shows before WALTERs rise to his current level of popularity as well as being Evolve champ so I think its likely one could know who Thatcher is and not WALTER.

Well Thatchers been at least a solid handful of PWG shows before WALTERs rise to his current level of popularity as well as being Evolve champ so I think its likely one could know who Thatcher is and not WALTER.

Would say that popularity makes him a big signing..? Maybe not Jay Lethal big though, however.

Would say that popularity makes him a big signing..? Maybe not Jay Lethal big though, however.

Oh I wasnt disputing him being a big signing. He definitely is, I was just responding to that particular part of Vins post.

Is he more like athletic maybe like Jeff Cobb or hoss like Braun?

Think of a Zack Sabre Jr / Vader hybrid
More of a Thatcher style catch grappler than a WOS style ZSJ.

Yeah, But if you don't know WALTER you probably don't know Thatcher either.
You could make a case for it, but Thatcher started his rise to fame in 2015, against Hero at WM weekend. He then made his way to PWG and then became the champion EVOLVE.

Plus, I was more so specifically describing the style itself. While more aggressive these days, Zack's style is prettier and more rooted in the escapism of WOS. WALTER's style of grappling is more rooted in the physical chess style of catch. Planning ahead and using your opponents mistakes against them.

Oh I wasnt disputing him being a big signing. He definitely is, I was just responding to that particular part of Vins post.

I see you missed an earlier debate in this thread.

In addition to Keith Lee, Casey Michael (of Squared Circle Sirens) says WWEs next Performance Center class will likely include Impact and AAAs Garza Jr, rugby players Daniel Vidot and Luke Menzies and possibly ICWs Joe Coffey, although the Scottish indie star may skip Orlando and work for the UK brand.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/5/14/17348744/rumor-roundup-may-14-2018-vince-mcmahon-reaction-roman-reigns-backlash-daniel-bryan-wwe-contract

They should sign Mark Haskins for their UK show.

In addition to Keith Lee, Casey Michael (of Squared Circle Sirens) says WWEs next Performance Center class will likely include Impact and AAAs Garza Jr, rugby players Daniel Vidot and Luke Menzies and possibly ICWs Joe Coffey, although the Scottish indie star may skip Orlando and work for the UK brand.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/2018/5/14/17348744/rumor-roundup-may-14-2018-vince-mcmahon-reaction-roman-reigns-backlash-daniel-bryan-wwe-contract

I'd like to see Mark Haskins, Jimmy Havoc, Chris Brookes and Flash Morgan Webster for the UK show.

Daniel used to play for the Brisbane Broncos. Be interesting if does make on the Main Roster in a few years.

The WWE have reportedly offered deals to nearly 20 UK based independent stars, during their current European tour.

Stars which have received offers include Toni Storm, El Ligero, Joe Coffey, Dave Mastiff, Travis Banks, Chris Brookes and Eddie Dennis.

This may be due to WWE wanting to keep talent for their UK branch, and away from World of Sport, an upcoming show that will air on ITV.

World of Sport recently taped ten episodes, which will begin airing in late July or August.

The show will feature talents such as Grade, Moose, Will Ospreay, Joe Hendry and former WWE Intercontinental champion, Stu 'Wade Barrett' Bennett.

This week's 205 Live featured several UK talents, including Tyler Bate, Kenny Williams, Flash Morgan, James Drake and Joseph Conners.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/52367/WWE-Offer-Contracts-To-Over-A-Dozen-UK-Independent/

Archived