E3 2018

Senex Beast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done for assuming I don't like sports games when i buy FIFA every year lol, despite is being shit may I add.

Anyways video games fans unanimously agree they are the worst video game publisher in the world. In recent years they made Battlefront 2 (2017) a pay to win game. They released the worst Need for Speed game i've ever played. They continue to milk all their sports games by shoe horning Ultimate Team in every game.

They didn't even want to release Battlefield 1 either which was the best game they've released by far in recent years. DICE had to persist with it to get EA to allow them the make the game.

I dont think he meant the sports games even though, as someone who plays sports games a ton, it IS pretty embarrassing to spent an insane chunk of your presentation showcasing sports games whose main demographic likely isnt watching E3 and are gonna buy the games regardless of whether or not they show up at E3. The crowd does not care about Madden 19 which is why they only give it a generous clap when EA showcases. Compare the crowd response for a sports title to a triple A action title. The crowd is already losing their minds in the middle of the action trailer. Its probably my least favorite part of E3. I just remembered the year they had an on stage sit-down interview with soccer legend Pelee for FIFA and nobody gave a slice of damn about it.

Anyway, I think what Chips mostly meant is EA showing off a shiny new game that they know that we know is littered with predatory money-grabbing or will be underwhelming in more ways than one. EA has killed their reputation in the past year or so, so Chips is probably jokingly saying theyre getting the potential bunch of lies out the way first so we can see games from more trustworthy publishers/developers.

Lol, nvm. answered for himself.

What embarrassment exactly is that? Anthem and Battlefield V look awesome and many people are still anticipating the next Star Wars game that will be an action adventure game.

Sport games aren't an embarrassment just because you don't like them.

Maybe the fact that they've spent the last year making a complete mockery of themselves and bringing down potential legislation on the industry?

What embarrassment exactly is that? Anthem and Battlefield V look awesome and many people are still anticipating the next Star Wars game that will be an action adventure game.

Have you been hiding under a blanket? their lootbox shit went too far and pissed off the entire industry to the level it was talked about on every news ever and they panicked and removed them

Maybe the fact that they've spent the last year making a complete mockery of themselves and bringing down potential legislation on the industry?

Tbf, they've accidentally made things better, as a lot of games have been removing lootboxes because of EA and countries have started seeing it as gambling.

Unless you see that as a bad thing, of course.

Have you been hiding under a blanket? their lootbox shit went too far and pissed off the entire industry to the level it was talked about on every news ever and they panicked and removed them

Tbf, they've accidentally made things better, as a lot of games have been removing lootboxes because of EA and countries have started seeing it as gambling.

Unless you see that as a bad thing, of course.

Oh its definitely a good thing, I just mean that its not a good thing for EA and the other companies that benefited from the lootbox gambling status quo that has now been shot in the foot by EAs rampant greed. Its like being caught with your pants down, only every time you try to pull them up, you instead slip on a banana peel and end up showing your bare ass to everyone.

EA *censored*ed up, and now they have to go on stage and try not to look like *Censored*-ups.

They did *Censored* up and will continue to *Censored* up if they keep insisting on doing it in some form but other than that shitty business side, I wouldn't call EA an embarrassment or worse company as a whole.

Battlefront II is a great game that got over shadowed by the whole controversy.

They did *Censored* up and will continue to *Censored* up if they keep insisting on doing it in some form but other than that shitty business side, I wouldn't call EA an embarrassment or worse company as a whole.

You're giving EA way too much of a pass. Disney forced EA's hand by threatening to takeaway the license off them and DICE are the ones who fixed all the shit EA made them do.

EA were voted worst company in the USA back to back years... That's pretty embarassing if you ask me.

Yeah perhaps I was. Basically meant to give the developers that work for EA a pass. Should definetly only credit DICE for both Battlefront games because yeah they got screwed by EA.

I often say I'm an EA fan but thinking about it...I'm a fan of the developing studios that actually make the games

Maybe EA really is the worse because I agree they deserve the heat they got. Definetly have considered them among the worst offenders for MT, season passes and dlc

It was only a "great game" due to them panicking and changing things a day before it came out. If we were in an alternate reality where they changed nothing you'd be playing 40,000 hours to unlock everything

It was only a "great game" due to them panicking and changing things a day before it came out. If we were in an alternate reality where they changed nothing you'd be playing 40,000 hours to unlock everything
Nah!

Interesting single player campaign

Good gameplay

Awesome graphics

Fun modes

Much more content then the first game

Complete star wars game with all eras

It was such a grind to unlock content to the point of it being easier to just pay. It sucked so but it wasn't the only thing to the game and it being better now is exactly that and not the sole reason for the game actually being good

It wasn't even changed a day before it came out. It was a released and once people got there hands on the game and loads compained Disney got them to change it.

I didn't even think Battlefront 2 was that good. The graphics and sound were amazing though. However the map and level design was mostly shit. No balance about the game either.

Archived