E3 2018

Senex Beast

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of it will probably be Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts 3 related. Can't see them revealing FF XVI or anything. I think it's funny that I've even heard websites suggest that. I mean...I could see them talking about other random FF side projects...but not a main game.

Ha that would be awesome. Imagine walking around a diamond city type place and seeing other players around, visiting the doctor, eating noodles, getting a haircut, etc or run into people out in the open apocalyptic world and knowing if they're friendly or jerks lol

Most of it will probably be Tomb Raider and Kingdom Hearts 3 related. Can't see them revealing FF XVI or anything. I think it's funny that I've even heard websites suggest that. I mean...I could see them talking about other random FF side projects...but not a main game.

They aint gonna make a new "mainline" FF game when they're making DLC for 15 into 2019

I do want more news on FF Type-Next though.

Yeah I can see both happening. Bethesda doesnt have that much IP so the more they can show off that isnt Skyrim Mobile or Fallout 4 for Gamecube, the better. Im even expecting Doom as well.

Hopefully we get to see what Rocksteady has been working on

Another Batman game would be cool, I love their Batman games. I'd be down for anything else though.

Sonys press conference is stacked. Ghost of Tsushima is being showcased and I really hope that game is what I imagine it will be. Im exhausted with open world games but being a Samurai is worth it.

I love how every conference has at least a couple things to look forward to so any surprises will just be icing on the cake.

Bethesda has been teasing the hell out of a reveal for May 14th and all the pictures looks like its probably Rage 2

Archived