WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

I really love the idea of this Network mode, sorry to bang on about it.

But they could easily take us from 1994-2001, WWF/WCW/ECW. So many interesting stories with various characters to follow for a few matches at a time, following their storylines and feuds, then switch to a different company with a different character.

Have some really cool, unique GTA style free roaming in between with missions, and you've got yourself an incredibly fun game mode.

Watch them on the network then. This is WWE 2019 not WWE 1995

If they can celebrate it on the network they can celebrate it in their video games too and I'm sure they will at some point.

I'd really like a Mickie James showcase.

The Network is not a video game. Most video game relive modes are poorly done recreations. Plus its annoying seeing your guy lose because that is what happened in real life.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original stories or modified stories based on others is definitely the way to go. A 3 tone story like 12s in spirit would be fun, especially if we can creat an indie darling for one (or all).

Also...Losing MUST be a viable option in the WWE 2k19 career mode. Stopped playing the mode in 2k18 because of that.

Or winning.

They wanted me to lose to Mark Henry, so I won. The game is like "lol" so I had to replay. And it had to be a 3 star match as well

and then the Rumble lol. Win from 1 as a CW, bitch. Impossible.

I'd like to see an original WCW vs WWE story. Set it in the 90s and have as many of the real wrestlers from that time voice their characters.

I'd really like a Mickie James showcase.

That'll sure get people pre ordering

and if not there'd obviously be other things along with it that gets people pre ordering.

Doing a showcase for a current member of the roster, who is a jobber, is a terrible idea. If they wanted to do a female showcase, either Asuka for current, or I guess Trish and Lita for old people

I know this is beating a dead horse I really like the story set up for Here Comes the Pain the fact that you can take guys out and then create a wrestlers in it and every story line was completely random on who's in it and they can somehow match and copy from that story but upgraded it and make it better using more recent storylines or stuff like that story mode 4 hours

Shes' currently on 6 losses in a row, which also goes to 1 win in 9 matches. She has 51 wins and 68 losses since returning to WWE. Better than expected, actually.

A Trish showcase would be just fine by me too as we'd still likely get the Wrestlemania 22 match against Mickie for the title, and potentially her Survivor Series 2005 match against Melina, the Raw tag match along with Snooki against Lay-Cool and of course her battles with Lita, Victoria, Molly Holly and Gail Kim (if they can get that deal done)

I don't see Rhonda being a preorder bonus. She's a roster member just like everyone else. I can see her being the cover star though.

Shes also a huge star that would surely get some preorders for the game.

There's no doubt that she would and it wouldn't surprise me if she was the bonus. Just personally speaking, I'd prefer someone else for the preorder bonus. Like a legend that hasn't been in the game yet or at least hasn't been for a long time. I don't have anyone specific in mind though.

I don't see Rhonda being a preorder bonus. She's a roster member just like everyone else. I can see her being the cover star though.

Shes also a huge star that would surely get some preorders for the game.

And what is gonna be her second version? 2K loves to give us two versions of the preorder bonus:

2K15: Crow & Surfer Sting

2K16: Teminators 1 & 2

2K17: Goldberg 98 & 04

2K18: Ruthless Agression bald Angle & Attitude era Angke with hair

I dont see them stopping that this year, and I doubt street clothes are gonna cut it. In terms of pre order bonuses I think Rey is a likely pre-order bonus, as is Jeff Jarrett.

For sure bobby lashley will be in the game he joined the night after mania so he is safe to make it on the main game roster or DLC. As far as pre-orders go, Most likely will be a legend or someone not included in previous WWE games. All we have to do is look at HOF or think of a major legend. I have a feeling we might get Hulk Hogan if he gets back on good terms with WWE before the roster deadline. Could be Bruno as well since he passed away.

For sure bobby lashley will be in the game he joined the night after mania so he is safe to make it on the main game roster or DLC. As far as pre-orders go, Most likely will be a legend or someone not included in previous WWE games. All we have to do is look at HOF or think of a major legend. I have a feeling we might get Hulk Hogan if he gets back on good terms with WWE before the roster deadline. Could be Bruno as well since he passed away.

He is not safe

Nah, Bobby's a pretty safe bet. Usually the cutoff for DLC (and roster overall) is the first month after Mania, and we got the NXT debuts from the TakeOver day-before-Mania too. Bobby Lashley is a bigger name than Aleister Black or Drew McIntyre, so he'll definitely make it, even if it's probably as DLC.

I know Ronda is a big star and all but she's been a part of wwe since Royal Rumble. Yeah she's only had one match and made a handfull of appearances so far but she signed a long term wwe contract before WM.

Bobby Lashley came back the night after WM, which isn't officially the roster cut off date yet. He's a big name but not enough to be pushed as automatic dlc when he's been back on the main roster full time before the cut off.

Rey has a big chance as dlc but I really hope he's the Pre-Order bonus if it finally means a WCW Rey Jr duplicate and then whichever WWE Rey

Archived