WWE 2K19 - Confirmed Info

Ernez

So what is the latest on the million dollar challenge thing?

Im surprised i havent seen a topic or so about this, but from what i gather there are accusations that those "winners" were hired and that the whole thing was fake...but there is a lot of silence about this.

Literally any contest of some magnitude has these accusations

Does it? I dont know about that, i just came across those accusations but couldnt find anything about it.

From what i gather the wwe 2k forum closes topics about that, but its all very strange currently.

I never was a fan of the million dollar challenge thing.

Its a waste of time, money and the game isnt a balanced beat em up to make something like this really fun.

WWE 2k is neither a fighting game nor really a sports game where you can pull something like this off imo, its a strangely feeling mix that works best if you play together with people to have fun.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what is the latest on the million dollar challenge thing?

Im surprised i havent seen a topic or so about this, but from what i gather there are accusations that those "winners" were hired and that the whole thing was fake...but there is a lot of silence about this.

They had the finals during the preshow of NXT Takeover. AJ pretty much threw the game away and let the dude win easy. Dude was a great heel so it's very possible he could be an actor...or just a dick. :lol:

Archived