Junosona

• Members
  • 32,798 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:51 AM

I learned if you buy town of Salem on steam you get all achivements you got from the browser game so I just got 137 achievements at once, neat

Was also on sale so it was only £2

#242 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 39,975 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 03:55 PM

Just bought the My Hero Academia game for 30% off. Feels like I'm playing on PS2, but it's fun for what it is lol

#243 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 87,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:12 PM

Sundered: Eldritch Edition for Switch. This game is badass. The art style is so damn satisfying. Reminds me of a very specific era of film animation. And the gameplay is just as good. Played for about an hour and a half without stopping. Which is actually a lot for me to spend on any new game. I usually play for 20 or 30 minutes just to check it out, and then come back later to get more in-depth. 

#244 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,509 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:08 PM

The Steam winter sale is on right now but I think for the first time in years I'll pass.  I got a PS4 now and would prefer playing games on there unless it's a heavy modeable game. I'll have to see if any good deals pop up.

#245 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 87,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, the only PC games I get are the free ones. And I have a pretty powerful PC. But I mostly just did that so I could run photoshop and blender without crapping out. PC games don't give me the same satisfaction of building a collection as the console games do. My latest obsession is building my Switch library, just because of the little icons looking like a neatly organized record collection or something. But even then, I have specific games that I only buy on Switch, and specific games that I only buy on PS4, and specific games that I only buy on Xbox. Maybe that's weird...I don't know. :lol:

Edited by Generations, 22 December 2018 - 07:37 PM.

#246 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,509 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:36 PM

I'm actually thinking about deleting a lot of games on my PC to make space, like RYSE Son of Rome, Injustice 2, and Dead Rising 4. I just rather be playing on my TV and using my computer at the same time. Besides, back to the Steam sale I've actually found better deals on cd keys for games I'm looking at like Batman Arkham Knight it's like $7 for the deluxe edition while on Steam it's like $15 I think.

#247 Craig Warden

Craig Warden

Jobber

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:59 PM

Yakuza 6

#248 lightning116

lightning116

CAWS.ws Residental Brony

• Members
  • 23,475 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lightning_kf
  • Twitter: @lightning_kf

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:18 PM

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate.

#249 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 87,351 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:40 PM

Celeste and Iconoclasts on Switch from Limited Run.

Adventure Pals on Switch from Super Rare Games.

Already own all three games, but not in physical.

#250 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 52,795 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:28 AM

2DS with Super Mario Bros 2 preinstalled and bought Yellow and Crystal.

#251 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

The Regulators

• Members
  • 4,405 posts
  • SEN (PS3): N3GAT1VE_CR33P
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

WWE 2K19... forgot to post this - picked up a Deluxe Edition for 50% off... and used a gift card that I received on Christmas.

#252 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,203 posts
  • Gamertag: triset908
  • SEN (PS3): triset908
  • Steam ID: triset908
  • Twitter: trisetmaster908

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:49 AM

Hitman Absolution and Blood Money Collection on the PS4! I saw the video on YouTube and was surprised. I LOVE Absolution

#253 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 87,351 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:37 AM

There are some decent Switch games on Amazon for dirt cheap right now. Feels like a lot of them are marked down significantly...almost like something has changed with Amazon's video game deal again. I don't know...but, either way, I grabbed the full Starlink physical edition (with the collectibles) last night, for $30. And today I grabbed Shaq Fu for $13, Yoku Island for $15, and Moonlighter for $25. I'm always looking to expand my Switch physical game collection. So, anything decent that sells for under $30 is pretty much a sure thing. I don't buy complete garbage games, though. Shaq Fu is definitely the crappiest I will ever go. :lol: I'm not about to buy things I have no interest in just to fill a shelf. I've never operated that way. 

Edited by Generations, 18 January 2019 - 03:49 AM.