Major League Wrestling: MLW Fusion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't watched in a min, but I checked out the Hart Foundation vs. The Lucha Bros. Boy howdy, dat finish tho. Idk if they've been doing that for a while or what, but it's crazy.

Railroad spikes, fireballs, trash riots and Jim Cornette on commentary. My heart is so full watching that clip <3

Really liking The Sheik more than I expected (Though I suppose he's not The Sheik anymore?) and Jacob Fatu is really impressive. Seeing a guy that size bust out a BME like it's nothing is crazy. Reminds me a lot of Umaga. Looking forward to seeing more of both.

Any MLW streams/shows this weekend? Think I saw that Battle Riot II was going to be live next week on that episode above but I'm not sure if that's a YouTube thing or a BeIN sports thing.

Also, have to say after watching the first Battle Riot recently - I really like the elimination by pinfall/submission rule. I've always hated Battle Royal/Rumble type matches but that rule helped it flow a lot better IMO.

LU did it like that too with Aztec Warfare.

And yeah, Battle Riot 2019 is airing on Saturday night on Bein Sports. Probably be on YouTube a few days later or maybe even the next day. I don't really follow their upload schedule like that lol

Archived