Thanks

nystyle

Just a topic of appreciation. The work you all put in to these caws year after year and making so many look on par with, if not better than, in game models is unreal.

From a guy that was asked not to take art a second straight year in high school I thank you.

Caws are what keep me playing the game from release to the new games release.

Just a topic of appreciation. The work you all put in to these caws year after year and making so many look on par with, if not better than, in game models is unreal.

From a guy that was asked not to take art a second straight year in high school I thank you.

Same. I play as 90% CAWs and they make the game so much more fun to play. Even with the in game wrestlers, I tend to use alt attires, which have also been created wonderfully from the likes of Gamevolt Jeb, and J-man, among others. I know attires may seem like a small thing to some, but I remember in the days of the SVR games when I just wanted more alts and the closest it seemed like we were going to ever get was Superstar Threads. So even things like that increase replay value for me. This whole community helps keep the game fresh

Who asked you not to take art for a second year in a row?

Who asked you not to take art for a second year in a row?

art teacher :-)

.........a mix between my art being a bit off from her teaching and some other stuff not art related.

Archived