John Cena and Nikki Bella Break Up, End Engagement

Jmerc

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nikki Bella fired back at people calling her breakup with John Cena a publicity stunt in a new interview but if you listen closely, she didnt outright deny it either.

Bella made the comments during a recent appearance on ET Canada Live (h/t IWNerd).

So mine [relationship] has just been blown up and people all of a sudden are saying that Im faking it, said Bella. Youre now saying that my heartache is fake, and that makes it even harder. Its just like, what can I do right? Thats just really, really tough.

Since Cenas 6-minute TODAY promo where he professed his love for Nikki and said he wanted to make Bella babies, Nikki and Brie have been on just about every television show in North America to promote the upcoming season premiere of Total Bellas. With the timing of everything, thats naturally fueled speculation on this whole thing being part of the act.

However, Bellas taking Cenas Rise Above Hate approach.

Sometimes people dont realize how you can affect them. Its kind of like when we try to talk to cyberbullies and tell them that you have no idea how youre affecting people. Im a human being that literally went through a breakup. Everyones been through a breakup and think of how we feel.

Work/shoot real/fake reality/land of make believe yanny/laurel Uma/Oprah wait, what are we talking about again?

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/bella-responds-fake-real-video/

Archived