John Cena and Nikki Bella Break Up, End Engagement

Jmerc

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've turned the breakup into a segment where they'd have a live wedding on RAW, Bryan and Brie there too, even the mom and PEOPLE POWER JOHNNY, everybody smiling, Nikki says yes, but Cena drops his smile and says no, Nikki starts crying, Cena then hits her with the AA, punches the priest and Laurinitis, walks away as Bryan glares at him, UCANTSEEMEE.gif, heel turn.

Three weeks later, we find out that Nikki was pregnant, but lost the baby. Cena says he knew and that's why he AA'd her because he hates kids and because she lied to him about being on birth control, so he needed to correct things.

New theme song where he disses everybody.

Lmao I *censored*ing wish.

Should've turned the breakup into a segment where they'd have a live wedding on RAW, Bryan and Brie there too, even the mom and PEOPLE POWER JOHNNY, everybody smiling, Nikki says yes, but Cena drops his smile and says no, Nikki starts crying, Cena then hits her with the AA, punches the priest and Laurinitis, walks away as Bryan glares at him, UCANTSEEMEE.gif, heel turn.

Three weeks later, we find out that Nikki was pregnant, but lost the baby. Cena says he knew and that's why he AA'd her because he hates kids and because she lied to him about being on birth control, so he needed to correct things.

New theme song where he disses everybody.

Lmao I *censored*ing wish.

Yep. Me as well. Lol

Is there actually something behind this contracts thing? I thought it was just a joke based on the Miz/Maryse skits last year.

Is there actually something behind this contracts thing? I thought it was just a joke based on the Miz/Maryse skits last year.

She had to sign a contract when she moved in with him, atleats that's what happend on TD.

Not too surprising but damn I feel for Nikki. That woman was in love and had been with him for a long time

You're just sorry for Nikki?

Well, everyone knows John Cena's a robot and has no feels.

Not too surprising but damn I feel for Nikki. That woman was in love and had been with him for a long time

And Cena wasn't? Why wouldn't you feel bad for him also? I don't think Nikki needs your pity.

Archived