John Cena and Nikki Bella Break Up, End Engagement

Jmerc

After six years together, John Cena and Nikki Bella have called it quits, the couple revealed exclusively to Us Weekly.

Cena, 40, proposed to Bella, 34, got engaged in one year ago at Wrestlemania 33. The two have been dating since 2012. The pair was last were spotted in public together at Wrestlemania 34 on Sunday, April 8.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nikki-bella-and-john-cena-break-up-end-engagement/

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching the WM33 24 doc on the Network for the first time today actually, and the Cena/Nikki stuff reminded me of how he was so apprehensive to propose for so long, and even after being hesitant with Vince, only relented because of loyalty and the fact he'd get his 16th world title :lol: weirdly enough, after watching it, it did make me wonder how into the whole proposal he was. Now here we are (I obviously know their relationship is deeper than my wrestling fan mind can ever begin to imagine).

Also *Censored* Kevin Dunn for changing Mania plans last year.

It's obvious this is all in kayfabe. Nikki will go to Bryan, who will revert to his ladies man gimmick that he had in his early days of WWE. This will lead to that Cena heel turn we all know is eventually gonna come and the we'll get the long awaited Cena/Bryan II.

I was always under the impression that the engagement was kayfabe only. Espcially since reports came out saying Cena only agreed to do it in return for a 16th World title run.

Sucks for them they broke up though I guess. Then again, Cena is bascially Sheldon Cooper with contracts and shit.

Not gonna pretend I know anything about them but I guess it ones of those where it'll be better for them to split.

Should've turned the breakup into a segment where they'd have a live wedding on RAW, Bryan and Brie there too, even the mom and PEOPLE POWER JOHNNY, everybody smiling, Nikki says yes, but Cena drops his smile and says no, Nikki starts crying, Cena then hits her with the AA, punches the priest and Laurinitis, walks away as Bryan glares at him, UCANTSEEMEE.gif, heel turn.

Three weeks later, we find out that Nikki was pregnant, but lost the baby. Cena says he knew and that's why he AA'd her because he hates kids and because she lied to him about being on birth control, so he needed to correct things.

New theme song where he disses everybody.

Should've turned the breakup into a segment where they'd have a live wedding on RAW, Bryan and Brie there too, even the mom and PEOPLE POWER JOHNNY, everybody smiling, Nikki says yes, but Cena drops his smile and says no, Nikki starts crying, Cena then hits her with the AA, punches the priest and Laurinitis, walks away as Bryan glares at him, UCANTSEEMEE.gif, heel turn.

Three weeks later, we find out that Nikki was pregnant, but lost the baby. Cena says he knew and that's why he AA'd her because he hates kids and because she lied to him about being on birth control, so he needed to correct things.

New theme song where he disses everybody.

IT DIED IN THE WOMB :XD:

sorry, couldn't resist lol

you're savage af Jiggy LOL

Archived