WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Zack Ryder has been injured a few times in the past. If he hasn't, then he's truly been so irrelevant and inconsequential to the product that my brain actually pictured him on the shelf. That's actually kind of sad. Nah...he must have been injured more than once. I don't believe that.

Watching Raw now. Now Im no longer a Roman hater, but those fans chanting loudly for Reigns in the front row the camera keeps panning back to have got to be plants, right? Shit doesnt seem normal at all.

Yup. planted Roman fans. I knew as soon as cameras kept panning to that group of people. Least they got a good sum of cash, but paying folk to cheer someone? Vince is determined lol.

Ryder should pull an RVD and open a comic/toy store...or focus a youtube channel solely on figure unboxings. I like the guy as a person. He seems like a perfectly intelligent and likable dude. I just don't see him having any future in the WWE.

Agree with that. And I doubt he'd do any better on the indies.

If Ryder requires surgery, then this will be his third injury in like 3 years.

Dude's untalented ass is done

hopefully

Keep dreaming. He isnt done just yet.

Ryder should pull an RVD and open a comic/toy store...or focus a youtube channel solely on figure unboxings. I like the guy as a person. He seems like a perfectly intelligent and likable dude. I just don't see him having any future in the WWE.

He has Unboxed with Zack Ryder on WWEs YouTube. I could see him continuing with stuff like that.

How....how are the champions not on the banners? ?

Because the championships change hands, and it would be counterproductive to show specific people on the banners with belts that they might not have a week later. For what it's worth...the main champions are on the three banners...Brock for Raw, AJ for SD, and Black for NXT. You also have Rollins and Cole for their respective brands as IC and NXT NA champions. They just don't show the belts, for the reason stated earlier. No one would want to edit the banner every time a belt changes hands.

Archived