WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh if thats whats needed for Sanity to work on the main roster... Eh, do it.

I dont see Wyatt hanging with Matt for too long anyway.

But it's not, Bray is nothing like Sanity. And Sanity does not need a real leader.

Sure Eric Young is the "leader" but it's not like they answer directly to him, he let's the other members just do as the please and that's the best part about the group.

It also makes them eligible to feud with whomever they please without having to turn Face/Heel a 100 times in the process, in that sense they are the ultimate Tweeners and that makes them unique.

Give them Bray Wyat as leader which is just random as can be and that dynamic is gone. They'll just be another Heel stable.

Tbh if thats whats needed for Sanity to work on the main roster... Eh, do it.

I dont see Wyatt hanging with Matt for too long anyway.

When has Bray Wyatt worked for anyone? I love the guy, but the precendance for him and those with him being shit on is there. Both Braun and Harper/Rowan have found success ouitside of Bray's grasp.

We have no idea what'll make Sanity work on the main roster, but they haven't even tried just being themselves yet.

@ both

I wouldn't really dissagree with you actually.

I mean, I said that just because I'm open to the idea. Can't say that I'm a fan of them also, but I don't mind them. However... I think sanity falls in that category where their gimmick and the whole scthik won't transition well on the main roster. Mind that I'm not talking about the booking itself.

I'd also agree with E#37 about the group dynamic and the leader thing...

Tbh, I don't think I'm here or there on the matter,but I'm open. There is still an option for them down the line to break away and do what have they been doing in NXT:

Backstage News On Possible Plans For Bray Wyatt (SPOILERS Ahead)

There has been a push within WWE for Bray Wyatt to turn on Matt Hardy and then be the leader of SAnitY on the main roster, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. No word yet on if they are moving forward with this idea but it has been pitched.

Wyatt recently joined Hardy and helped him win the fifth annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34. They are set to team on Monday's RAW to face The Revival with the winners facing The Bar for the vacant RAW Tag Team Titles at the April 27th Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia.

As noted, this week's dark main event at the WWE NXT TV tapings saw NXT Champion Aleister Black defeat SAnitY leader Eric Young. He then took out SAnitY members Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe. With SAnitY being off TV for at least the next few weeks, there was some fan speculation on this being their last appearance before being called to the main roster.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0413/638948/backstage-news-on-possible-turn-plans-for-bray-wyatt/

Gross.

WWE.com actually has a "10 youngest champions" article, and they count Nicholas as number one. That's some stupid shit. Counting the reign at all is some stupid shit. Why would you want to take a legitimate accolade like that and devalue it by having a 10 year old count?

Used to be a time when being the youngest champion actually meant something...now we'll never hear those words again.

Backstage News On Possible Plans For Bray Wyatt (SPOILERS Ahead)

There has been a push within WWE for Bray Wyatt to turn on Matt Hardy and then be the leader of SAnitY on the main roster, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter. No word yet on if they are moving forward with this idea but it has been pitched.

Wyatt recently joined Hardy and helped him win the fifth annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 34. They are set to team on Monday's RAW to face The Revival with the winners facing The Bar for the vacant RAW Tag Team Titles at the April 27th Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia.

As noted, this week's dark main event at the WWE NXT TV tapings saw NXT Champion Aleister Black defeat SAnitY leader Eric Young. He then took out SAnitY members Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe. With SAnitY being off TV for at least the next few weeks, there was some fan speculation on this being their last appearance before being called to the main roster.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0413/638948/backstage-news-on-possible-turn-plans-for-bray-wyatt/

NOOOOO. Keep Wyatt's shitty ass away from Sanity....

Not gonna lie...if they have old man Braun looking for a tag partner 10 years from now, and out comes Nicholas, I would probably pop just for the continuity of the story. :lol: But I still hate that *censored*ing kid right now.

10 years from now Nicholas is saving Braun from a beatdown

20 years from now Nicholas looks for a tag-team partner in the WM crowd and picks Braun

30 years from now Nicholas inducts Braun into the Hall of Fame

Archived