slDAGf9.jpg

Kick-Off Match

Singles Match

Bayley vs. Ruby Riott

McfBMf8.jpg

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Def dont want Joe as champion. At least not now.

What the hell?

Why not?

Um, because I want Reigns to finally get a medium length reign. He never holds it long.

And I dont remember a rule book saying I have to like Joe. Ive never been a huge fan. You guys act like I said hes trash or he sucks. Im just not a fan. Simple as that.

Def dont want Joe as champion. At least not now.

What the hell?

Why not?

Um, because I want Reigns to finally get a medium length reign. He never holds it long.

And I dont remember a rule book saying I have to like Joe. Ive never been a huge fan. You guys act like I said hes trash or he sucks. Im just not a fan. Simple as that.

Dude calm the hell down, Jmerc never once implied any of that. It's just a rare opinion on a talented performer and Jmerc was surprised that's all.

Don't act so dramatic over someone being surprised over something you said.

If you feel I was out of line, I guess report me. But saying what hell and why as if I owed an explanation alone, was annoying. I didnt even have to explain myself lol If I was really upset I wouldve just ignored it. No. So you chill.

This is a forum where we DISCUSS and DEBATE opinions. If you don't want someone asking you about your opinions don't talk about them and don't come here.

No I don't feel you were out of line, but I feel like you were unnecessarily defensive over someone asking you a simple question. You legit said yourself the other day that you can handle arguments better, but in this case you turned it into an argument with your overreaction.

I do not need to 'chill' I am trying to explain to you a situation as it happened, but you can't see thatl You need to be more aware that people aren't trying to attack you over opinions. I'm not trying to argue here I'm trying to help you understand and defend Jmerc a bit.

I legit think you have a hard on for me. Creep, I dont care about anything you have to say. Lol And Im not reading that long ass college acceptance letter. Me and you arent meant to interact. I havent had one issue with anyone since Ive neen back. Yet again here you go again. I dont care about you.

Archived