Breaking: Lesnar re-signs, will face Reigns at Greateast Royal Rumble

Jmerc

Don't some challengers get automatic rematches?

Usually if Reigns and Lesnar brawl tonight and Reigns gets the upper hand that would set up the losing challenger getting a rematch.

Usually when wwe goes this route Reigns would need to destroy Brock tonight.

But shouldn't that happen before the title match is announced?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol... wow. I was trying to figure out the thought process behind Lesnar retaining his title at Mania, but I think it's starting to make sense. The steel cage match in Saudi will generate slightly more buzz now because of the possibility that Reigns' crowning moment will take place there, especially because he kicked out of five F5s.

If he had won the title at Mania, not many people would have cared about the cage match. But now, in 2018? The ppv will be streaming live. The Big Dog winning the Universal title in Saudi Arabia is exactly the kind of story that I can imagine wwe getting behind. The idea that Saudis will cheer Roman is also something that must have influenced this decision, I guess.

The idea that Saudis will cheer Roman is also something that must have influenced this decision, I guess.

This will be the main reason

Don't know why but if Lashley and Brock happens I'm kinda excited for it.

Don't some challengers get automatic rematches?

Usually if Reigns and Lesnar brawl tonight and Reigns gets the upper hand that would set up the losing challenger getting a rematch.

Usually when wwe goes this route Reigns would need to destroy Brock tonight.

But shouldn't that happen before the title match is announced?

Yeah I would have announced it on Raw.

I don't know how anyone can keep supporting Brock in WWE and even call him "the man". Yeah he's a big name star and ruled in the ruthless aggression era but being a spamming 2 move man while he usuaually defends the universal title every few months is cool and worth keeping him?

UFC fits him best and I support an mma comeback but both? At least keep him in big upper mid card matches not as a champion

I don't know how anyone can keep supporting Brock in WWE and even call him "the man". Yeah he's a big name star and ruled in the ruthless aggression era but being a spamming 2 move man while he usuaually defends the universal title every few months is cool and worth keeping him?

General opinion from what I can see is that people don't like Lesnar and wanted Roman to win just to get it off him.

*censored*in kill me.

I hope Lesnar vs Miz is the main event on every show from now on.

As long as Miz beats Lesnar

Just 60 minute broadways.

You're being facetious, he uses much more than 3 moves. Besides I actually enjoy the title not being defended willy nilly. Someone should have to earn the privilege that is sharing the ring with Brock Lesnar.

Unless of course your name is Roman Reigns, in that case you get a rematch booked literally right after you were defeated clean as a whistle. And that match will happen in like 3 weeks, so that's not once every few months.

People in here actually hoping for Lashley to come back? Dude is a relic from ten years ago who hasn't done much elsewhere and was never a great performer. Would just be just another past-his prime part-timer added to the mix.

I guess you haven't seen anything he's done after leaving WWE...

The idea that Saudis will cheer Roman is also something that must have influenced this decision, I guess.

"America won't cheer Roman Reigns? We'll fly to the ends of the Earth, damn it, if we have to in order to get it done."

Yeah. Sounds about right.

Archived