Spyro Remaster Official - September 21

nWo_Kevin

I dont recall ever saying anything other than I am upset at that fact. I dont care if its stupid or so-2008 or whatever else. Thats my opinion, I stated why I think that, and Im moving on. Agree to disagree here.

Nah man, sorry, it may be your opinion but its a really really stupid opinion.

What made sense as an exclusive years ago, is likely to not make sense as an exclusive in the present time. That's all there is to it. When the Spyro series originated, I'm sure they had every reason in the world to make it a Playstation exclusive. It was a hot new IP, and Sony probably offered them a nice deal for it.

But, now it's a remaster...and the goal of most remasters, is to have the game played by the largest number of people possible. It's 20 years after the fact, and the developers want to say "Never played our game back then? We'd really like for you to experience it now". And the best way to do that, is to offer it to more people. Also, one quick glance at the past games in the series, and you can see that it's already been on Nintendo and Microsoft systems before. If you were going to pick a time to complain about it being a non-exclusive, you kinda missed the boat way back when they had Spyro games on the original Xbox.

I understand what youre saying about the Nintendo and Xbox versions of Spyro, but those werent really Spyro. Sure, they had the Spyro name, but that shit was straight trash and nothing at all like the first three games.

What made sense as an exclusive years ago, is likely to not make sense as an exclusive in the present time. That's all there is to it. When the Spyro series originated, I'm sure they had every reason in the world to make it a Playstation exclusive. It was a hot new IP, and Sony probably offered them a nice deal for it.

But, now it's a remaster...and the goal of most remasters, is to have the game played by the largest number of people possible. It's 20 years after the fact, and the developers want to say "Never played our game back then? We'd really like for you to experience it now". And the best way to do that, is to offer it to more people. Also, one quick glance at the past games in the series, and you can see that it's already been on Nintendo and Microsoft systems before. If you were going to pick a time to complain about it being a non-exclusive, you kinda missed the boat way back when they had Spyro games on the original Xbox.

I understand what youre saying about the Nintendo and Xbox versions of Spyro, but those werent really Spyro. Sure, they had the Spyro name, but that shit was straight trash and nothing at all like the first three games.

...you not liking them doesn't not make them Spyro games.

Stop being an idiot

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived