why none make any jeff hardy superstar threads??

Insidious

Cozzz therzz noz menyz jeffzz hardyzzz fanzzz on cawzzz.wz

Ha! to borrow a bit from Cuey82's gimmick if I may, this topic really should've been posted in the Requests' section ya' newb!

Seriously son, you're embarrassing yourself, both with this post and with your horrible grammar.

But, so it can never be said I never tried to help, if you're truly, legit interested, this thread features Alt attires for your favorite superstar:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478479-j-man89s-alt-attires-jack-gallagher-22018-attire-added/

You're welcome

i said from 2008-2009 attires with face paints..and why so offense??it would be awesome if anyone make the following attires :

(summerslam 2009)

(wrestlemania 25)

(extreme rules match vs taker 2009)

(royal rumble 2009)

i know is very difficult to make them but i will love it if someone give a try.. :)

Ugh so he could have found them by looking,thats irksome!

I know right!? It's not like there's a lot pages to go through on here.

Otherwise, just look it up on the CC. There has to be something close to what he's looking for.

You can't put face paint on the in game jeff hardy and the reason people are giving you attitude is this isn't the right place for request

^This.

Lol wow this thread with title and all sounds like somebody dug up a nooby jeff hardy fan from 2009 to make this.

I get there's a language barrier thing so I can't blame the thread starter much. There have been some nice jeff caws before his dlc came out. if you mean in-game one then yeah that has been explained.

I've always been perplexed by the "Demographic" Jeff Hardy attracts, literally I've seen this kind of thing since the No Mercy Zone in 06! Anyone remember that place? Good times

I definitely remember No Mercy Zone. Weren't you a mod there?

I've always been perplexed by the "Demographic" Jeff Hardy attracts, literally I've seen this kind of thing since the No Mercy Zone in 06! Anyone remember that place? Good times

:) Yes I was an Admin there, used to enjoy modding

i didnt knew that you can put facepaint in game model..buy,last year how ppl put facepaint in balor's model??or i am wrong,with facepaint i mean also be a texture of course

That was only a good glitch in 2K16 which like all good things that are in the game by mistake. They removed it.

:) Yes I was an Admin there, used to enjoy modding

Ahhh so you were, im sure you banned me multiple times for my earlier work and collab prijects when i was a noob

Ah well this is a bit awkward isn't it, well apologies, I guess it was a different time back then, you're certainly no n00b nowadays, you are easily one of the most respected caw makers in the community and all around good bloke!

Haha cheers man, no grudges lol

Archived