Football Thread

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think alot of the talent they have now would stick around?

they could just buy half the championship and/or league one and win all 46 matches

and some would stay, they did for Rangers after all

Edited by Muur

Well now we're losing at home too. Rip

And the more I think about city possibly going to league two, the more it pisses me off. Kicks bury out for money troubles but would let city into league two because they're city. Banish them to non league

Edited by Muur

the head of the bolton news put it best. we've become so used to losing that the fans have stopped caring and is probably going to effect season tickets next season. hes not wrong either, when you score youre not supposed to not give a shit due to knowing youll *Censored* it up anyway. I don't wanna go to matche at this point, but I will because there's the deep down hope that we'll have at least one shot on target.

i put a lot of blame on hill. we should've comfortably been mid table

Edited by Muur

Well 0-0. I'd say we were the better team over all and had the better chances but we tried our best to throw it away near the end. I'm happy with a point overall.

Beat Southend 2-1! Back into play off places

keeps them only four points above us ;) maybe we wont finish bottom after all. thats my one aim... finish about soutend lol

and you guys go get champs in our place.

I see James Henry is killing it for you guys and has a shit tonne of goals. told you hes good when you signed him lol

Beat Southend 2-1! Back into play off places

keeps them only four points above us ;) maybe we wont finish bottom after all. thats my one aim... finish about soutend lol

and you guys go get champs in our place.

I see James Henry is killing it for you guys and has a shit tonne of goals. told you hes good when you signed him lol

He's back on form, got 40 goals for us since signing in 2017! Crazy lol

I think we'll stay in play off places now, would love autos!

I saw during the week that Oxford had turned down an approach for Karl Robinson from another club (I forget who) - are you at all worried about possibly losing your manager?

EDIT: Immediately after posting that, I remembered that it was Blackpool who had asked to speak to Robinson.

Edited by dje_wba

I saw during the week that Oxford had turned down an approach for Karl Robinson from another club (I forget who) - are you at all worried about possibly losing your manager?

EDIT: Immediately after posting that, I remembered that it was Blackpool who had asked to speak to Robinson.

It's the same old thing, Robbo wants to stay but he'll only stay if the board back him, I hope they back him whichever league we are in come August

0-0, two in a row. Is nice to be two unbeaten lol but we really need to get scoring. Less of a good point when the two above us won tho