101 other roles in media for WWE (Kayfabe) characters.

MikeM

Thought this might be fun - Just think of a WWE character / persona that would fit into a role in any other media, be it film, TV or books. I'll kick off.

1: "Deadman" Undertaker - Defence against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

(I'm going with his babyface alignment here) But if you're trying to arm and defend the young of the wizarding world from the darkest of magic - who better than a supernatural being who can top anything that even "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" could even dream of? Plus if it came down to it, he could always simply drop "You Know Who" on his head with a Tombstone. I think you could also pretty much guarantee that lessons would be interesting, and mischief among the kids nonexistent as the mere glare in their direction from The Reaper of Wayward Souls would freeze them to the spot. 10 points from Gryffindor? No, how about I don't send you backwards through that desk.

2: "American Badass" Undertaker - Ghost Rider.

The Devil's personal Bounty Hunter? A seven foot tall monster with a penchant for motorcycles who is already more than on nodding terms with Beelzebub himself? Round peg, round hole.

3: "The Game" Triple H as Eddiard Stark, Game of Thrones.

A tough as teak, leader of men - and a legendary warrior on the battlefield as well as a silver tongued wise counsel. The only thing missing is the Yorkshire accent. "Winter is coming, Are you ready? No, I said Are, you RRRRREEAAAADDDDYYYY. Then for the North, the Andals and the First men, LLLLLetsss get ready to snufff itttttt!!!!

Thought this might be fun - Just think of a WWE character / persona that would fit into a role in any other media, be it film, TV or books. I'll kick off.

1: "Deadman" Undertaker - Defence against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

(I'm going with his babyface alignment here) But if you're trying to arm and defend the young of the wizarding world from the darkest of magic - who better than a supernatural being who can top anything that even "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" could even dream of? Plus if it came down to it, he could always simply drop "You Know Who" on his head with a Tombstone. I think you could also pretty much guarantee that lessons would be interesting, and mischief among the kids nonexistent as the mere glare in their direction from The Reaper of Wayward Souls would freeze them to the spot. 10 points from Gryffindor? No, how about I don't send you backwards through that desk.

2: "American Badass" Undertaker - Ghost Rider.

The Devil's personal Bounty Hunter? A seven foot tall monster with a penchant for motorcycles who is already more than on nodding terms with Beelzebub himself? Round peg, round hole.

3: "The Game" Triple H as Eddiard Stark, Game of Thrones.

A tough as teak, leader of men - and a legendary warrior on the battlefield as well as a silver tongued wise counsel. The only thing missing is the Yorkshire accent. "Winter is coming, Are you ready? No, I said Are, you RRRRREEAAAADDDDYYYY. Then for the North, the Andals and the First men, LLLLLetsss get ready to snufff itttttt!!!!

I can't think of anyone less suited to being Ned Stark than Triple H. Ned's ONE defining characteristic is that he's honourable to a fault. Triple H is not honourable, he's stabbed people in the back countless times. Also this hardly seems important, but Ned is not a legendary warrior either. He was as adequate as any nobleman with access to a master-at-arms, but he was never legendary in the way Arthur Dayne, Jaime, Barristan, Rhaegar or Robert was. Ned was a good commander, but not the best even at that, but definitely not great warrior.

Ooo, I like this game!!!

1: Alexa Bliss - Harley Quinn

2: John Cena - Captain America

3: Nikki Bella - Wonder Woman

4: Big Show - Nappa/Blob

5: Peyton Royce - Poison Ivy

That's all I got for now. Do I need to do descriptions though?

Ooo, I like this game!!!

Alexa Bliss - Harley Quinn

John Cena - Captain America

Nikki Bella - Wonder Woman

Big Show - Nappa/Blob

Peyton Royce - Poison Ivy

Not if you don't want to. Can you number them though? Funny you mentioned Wonder Woman, there was a lot of talk that Chyna was set for the part in the plans for an earlier version.

Peyton Royce as Poison Ivy is a great suggestion.

I can't think of anyone less suited to being Ned Stark than Triple H. Ned's ONE defining characteristic is that he's honourable to a fault. Triple H is not honourable, he's stabbed people in the back countless times. Also this hardly seems important, but Ned is not a legendary warrior either. He was as adequate as any nobleman with access to a master-at-arms, but he was never legendary in the way Arthur Dayne, Jaime, Barristan, Rhaegar or Robert was. Ned was a good commander, but not the best even at that, but definitely not great warrior.

Ned was widely regarded as a great swordsman, but yes the truth was revealed to be that he wasn't quite as gifted. So yeah, I'll agree with you.

Next one is #10 by the way.

Ooo, I like this game!!!

Big Show - Nappa/Blob

Not if you don't want to. Can you number them though? Funny you mentioned Wonder Woman, there was a lot of talk that Chyna was set for the part in the plans for an earlier version.

I sure can number 'em! That is kinda funny about Chyna, I didn't know about that at all.

I'm glad you like Peyton as Poison Ivy, It's a thing I've always thought of and liked.

Ooo, I like this game!!!

Big Show - Nappa/Blob

Ned was widely regarded as a great swordsman, but yes the truth was revealed to be that he wasn't quite as gifted. So yeah, I'll agree with you.

No. I'm telling you he wasn't. He was regarded as an adequate swordsman, decent enough to get the job done, but nothing special. If anything he was shown to be better than he was, just to make one fight scene more dramatic.

American Badass Undertaker - Clarence "Clay" Morrow (Sons of Anarchy)

Mandy Rose - Harley Quinn

The Miz - Joey Tribbiani's brother

Also I dig this.

2624gpi.jpg

Ooo, I like this game!!!

Big Show - Nappa/Blob

Not really. Ned's never mentioned for his swordsmanship, but for how honorable he was. I can't even remember when anyone brought up his skills with a sword, apart for maybe Bran.

Braun would be perfect as The Mountain though.

Nakamura as Jack Sparrow

Cesaro as any role Jason Statham plays

John Heidenreich - Ivan Drago Rocky 5. Not only would he destroy you, if he's in a nice mood, he might read you some poetry while he does it!

John Cena - LeBron James

Cena-bron would need a team of Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, and Kenny Omega just to win a championship.

Big Show and Big Cass over Brock and LeBraun

I remember thinking when they announced the A-Team movie, that Big Zeke would have made a great BA Baraccus.

Why has this been moved? It's a discussion about WWE specifically.

I did think that's where it should've been. You wanting to number then with 101 makes it seems spammy. Had you just said "what roles could WWE wrestlers play in kayfabe?" you'd be fine

Archived