Official Greatest Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miz eliminating Bryan would be good and it would be a base for them to launch a near-year long feud for WM35. Maybe by the time the actual Royal Rumble rolls around in January, Bryan can win that (for the first time ever) and they can push Miz to the title and the two can fight for that at WM35.

Miz eliminating Bryan would be good and it would be a base for them to launch a near-year long feud for WM35. Maybe by the time the actual Royal Rumble rolls around in January, Bryan can win that (for the first time ever) and they can push Miz to the title and the two can fight for that at WM35.

In.

In.

All

Sounds like The Great Khali is winning it.

Ah yes, it clearly sounds like a retired Indian wrestler is winning something in Saudi Arabia, a country 2000 miles away.

Reported for racism.

Sounds like The Great Khali is winning it.

Ah yes, it clearly sounds like a retired Indian wrestler is winning something in Saudi Arabia, a country 2000 miles away.

Reported for racism.

I think you jumped the gun assuming THAT when I was actually throwing a pun intended of the GREATEST royal rumble and the GREAT khali...

There's going to be at least 9 matches on the show, one of them being a 50 man Rumble. I highly doubt the show will be less than like 3 and a half.

Where did you get 9 matches from? I think I've heard something like 3 confirmed matches aside from the Rumble itself. Not to mention, they might not all be aired on the Network.

This whole event seems like a giant house show that WWE decided would be too historic not to air. With that in mind, there are liable to be some matchups that WWE doesn't want to show as "cannon" to the product or whatever. I'm definitely not buying that there are 9 matches until I see it with my own eyes. There won't even be females allowed on the show. 9 matches would seem like a serious stretch with that in mind...

Clearly I didn't see/hear that announcement.

Still, I don't think it's silly to assume anything won't be aired when it comes to WWE. You are talking about the same company that brought back Starrcade, made a huge deal about it, and then didn't show it on the Network at all...

Archived