Official Greatest Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you missed the "glorified" part.

The WCW tribute show was a glorified house show.

This show looks like a PPV bigger than any non-Wrestlemania PPV :lol:

Lmao yeah.

Shit like Beast in the East is what you said

This is a massive PPV for star power and shit lol

Plus it seems like Taker is gonna show up

That said, I'm in. I love the Rumble. Just be prepared for Roman to win it.

The Greatest Big Dog wins the Greatest Royal Rumble

I'm stoked that they are going to show this on the Network. It seems like a fun event.

I'm stoked that they are going to show this on the Network. It seems like a fun event.

Blame the country.

You can also blame the WWE who knowing this and are trying to show how important women are chose to run this location.

WWE arent without blame, but I also dont blame them too much for wanting to get paid massively for a show. They are a business afterall and the money they make from this can be put toward other shows that can feature women.

I think they chose this format mainly due to the country being ruled by a royal familly really, and so they can showcase as many as superstars as possible.

So, I'd say they chose the rumble due to it's gimmick.

The only thing that is funny to me (but not surprising since like Creep said, it's mainly business)is that they take pride how women are a large part of their programming now, but are looking for more market share in a country who doesn't tolerate that :lol:

It can sound confusing... But it isn't really.

The women will get a good showing at the Australian Event.

In saying that though, speaking of Australia.. if WWE legit want to try and fill a 100,000 seat stadium for a live event or a 'network special'. They'll really need to pull out the big guns, talent wise.

I'm talking... The Hardyz, John Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle, Ronda Rousey... dare I even add The Rock would be a big ticket booster. Even if it was a non physical apperance.

Even then, chuck in Hulk Hogan if he's back by October. WWE will be lucky to even pull 50,000 people with a standard line up. They'll definitely need to go all out!

In saying that though, if WWE legit want to try and fill a 100,000 seat stadium for a live event or a 'network special'. They'll really need to pull out the big guns, talent wise.

I'm talking... The Hardyz, John Cena, Triple H, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle, Ronda Rousey... dare I even add The Rock would be a big ticket booster. Even if it was a non physical apperance.

Even then, chuck in Hulk Hogan if he's back by October. WWE will be lucky to even pull 50,000 people with a standard line up. They'll definitely need to go all out!

This show is this month. 27th April.

In saying that though, if WWE legit want to try and fill a 100,000 seat stadium for a live event or a 'network special'. They'll really need to pull out the big guns, talent wise.

This show is this month. 27th April.

Sorry. I was referring to another post about the women not performing at this event.. then I went off topic and started talking about the rumored event in Australia in October. Haha sorry man!

Blame the country.

You can also blame the WWE who knowing this and are trying to show how important women are chose to run this location.
Can I also blame fans who believed WWE genuinely cares about women's advancement?

All 3 of them?

More like the YASS SLAY-army on Twitter and Tumblr who expects WWE to share their values without realizing where it came from.

Blame the country.

Can I also blame fans who believed WWE genuinely cares about women's advancement?

All 3 of them?

More like the YASS SLAY-army on Twitter and Tumblr who expects WWE to share their values without realizing where it came from.

Where did it come from tho?

Blame the country.

All 3 of them?

Where did it come from tho?

Corporately and very specifically, from Vince McMahon and people who are stereotypically Republican and conservative and won't care about issues most fans on social media like to make a big deal of.

So getting upset on WWE over it to me is like "dude, you know what kind of company you're following, right".

As for wrestling itself, I imagine it coming up regionally in places where people like AJ Styles (and the Briscoe Brothers as a more extreme example) are from and becoming popular with people like that at first. Kind of like NASCAR. It's global, but those are the roots.

Archived