Official Greatest Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

9BSNZlj.png?1

Greatest Royal Rumble Match

50 Man Royal Rumble Match

Participants: The Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Braun Strowman, Apollo, Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Elias, Chad Gable, Goldust, Titus O’Neil, Mojo Rawley, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Kofi Kingston, Big E, Xavier Woods, Baron Corbin and more TBA

zJalvh2.jpg

Universal Championship Match

Steel Cage Match

Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns

4UqBGLj.jpg

WWE Championship Match

Singles Match

AJ Styles © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

h6TYd7g.jpg

Grudge Match

Singles Match

John Cena vs. Triple H

VYH8pKm.jpg

Intercontinental Championship Match

Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match

The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins © vs. Samoa Joe

AokMcI6.jpg

United States Championship Match

Singles Match

Jeff Hardy © vs. Jinder Mahal

WAmGhhj.jpg

Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

The Bludgeon Brothers © vs. The Usos

mj2T2Dq.jpg

RAW Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match

The Bar vs. "Woken" Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt

uhbv72N.jpg

Grudge Match

Casket Match

The Undertaker vs. Rusev

yup4Dtg.jpg

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Singles Match

Cedric Alexander © vs. Kalisto

KOhvIws.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Miz will most likely retain at WM?

Not necessarily. He can lose the title and still be in the title picture less than a month later, like people so often are. This could be his rematch.

The way this is building up, I'm questioning why they didn't just do Summerslam there.

A Royal Rumble (no matter how stunningly amazing - I mean FIFTY!!) is held once a year for the sole purpose of deciding who gets a Main event berth at WrestleMania, it's not even the match or the event - more the fact it's officially being branded as "Royal Rumble".

Storyline wise there is absolutely no need for it to be there, it's basically like the GM walking to the ring and saying "Next month I've decided we're going to have a seven man Elimination Chamber match for the title because..it'll be cool".

That said, I'm in. I love the Rumble. Just be prepared for Roman to win it.

The way this is building up, I'm questioning why they didn't just do Summerslam there.

A Royal Rumble (no matter how stunningly amazing - I mean FIFTY!!) is held once a year for the sole purpose of deciding who gets a Main event berth at WrestleMania, it's not even the match or the event - more the fact it's officially being branded as "Royal Rumble".

Storyline wise there is absolutely no need for it to be there, it's basically like the GM walking to the ring and saying "Next month I've decided we're going to have a seven man Elimination Chamber match for the title because..it'll be cool".

Roman will likely be Champion though.

It's legit just a glorified house show. That's all it is, a spectacle. And what is the normal Rumble? Spectacle. The title shot at Mania is not it's sole purpose, it's an add-on to give the match an excuse for happening. They can have an 'add-on' for this one too. Does it seem a little excessive? Yes, but they're being paid a lot of money. So why not?

i feel bad for women.

I'm sure they appreciate your pity.

i feel bad for women.

lmao this phrasing was awful

yeah i *censored*ed it up lol

what i meant to say was i feel bad for THE woman (i forgot a word) that they cant compete.

Archived