James storm ?

Dawk1997

But it doesn't belong here either. Asking for something its the definition of the word request. Asking for help/if something exists is still as much of a request as asking for something to be made.

The section is for caw makers to showcase their previews/display their released creations.

Ask yourself if this post was acceptable here, why are there no other topics like this in this section?

Its not a request, im not asking for a james storm to be made but has someone seen 1 with the Logos because the top 3 on the CC have no logos

Wizard of Thay made one that looks good and IIRC, logos are intact.

@Cuey: Stop policing the board - report it to mods. Your replies are more annoying than these users' "infractions".

Its not a request, im not asking for a james storm to be made but has someone seen 1 with the Logos because the top 3 on the CC have no logos

@Cuey: Stop policing the board - report it to mods. Your replies are more annoying than these users' "infractions".

^Seriously, this. I know you mean well Cuey, but you're starting to come off like you're just unnecessarily popping off on people.

@The FlashCarnage: I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head, but a keyword search of his name on there should hopefully give you enough options to choose from. Wish I could be more helpful there.

^Seriously, this. I know you mean well Cuey, but you're starting to come off like you're just unnecessarily popping off on people.

@The FlashCarnage: I can't think of any specific examples off the top of my head, but a keyword search of his name on there should hopefully give you enough options to choose from. Wish I could be more helpful there.

I have iv downloaded the top 4 but they got the logo glitch its all good, thanks anyways

Archived