T-Hell

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be Strowman's partner

• Elias
    • Big Show
    • Big Cass
    • Dean Ambrose
    • Kane
    • None (Braun tells Kurt he needs no one)
    • Samoa Joe
    • Neville (hey, why not)
    • Drew McIntyre
    • Other

I'm thinking Bray will be fine and he'll just be the start of his character, so stops being a joke. A second Wyatt Family perhaps.

Elias meanwhile works as it's his current feud, Matt Hardy/MVP style - so that's an exception.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cesaro and Sheamus were face/heel enemies but Mick Foley paired them up to go for the tag titles. Kurt Angle can do the exact same thing for them to face now best friends and tag champions Cesaro and Sheamus.

That fits and makes a ton of sense. Kurt could pair Braun with Bray because of they're history but Bray's new change would be an interesting and surprising element.

Kane would a bad choice but it could work the same as Elias in terms of enemies forced to be paired for titles. Big Show would just be a big meh and especially as a surprise tag partner

Because they surely want him to continue to be distanced from the Wyatt Family.

Also, Bray is heel and Braun is face.

Bray is getting repackaged after being thrown into the Lake of Reincarnation. No one knows how he will be when he gets back so him being Brauns partner isnt far fetched.

Also Elias is heel and most everyone thinks he has the best shot at being Brauns partner.

Is he really though? Like, I can't imagine him being much different, other than a few tweaks.

Random. Why?

He's in talks with wwe at the moment..

Would still be a pretty rotten match for Braun though.

Yeah lol, like the dude is genuinely old. I don't see how anyone would predict nor want him to wrestle at all.

I'd feel for Braun if he was lumped with Hogan. I've no problem with Hogan appearances, despite not really being a fan, but definitely not a match.

Archived