BREAKING: Daniel Bryan formally cleared by WWE to return to in-ring action

classiq.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think he did. Seemed like just an off-the-cuff comment.

I don't think it was, it takes up a significant amount of that quote that was posted (not sure if that's the whole thing though?), and he literally says that if Bryan went to any other company, he'd be putting the life of his baby in jeopardy (which is pretty hilarious in its sensationalism :lol: ). With that said though, this is a small point so I feel like it doesn't need to be argued. I'm just salty about H's comments

Trips realizes throwing other companies under the bus may not be the best idea considering a lot of new talent comes from those companies, right?

I don't think he really cares given it wouldn't really affect them signing new talents, given WWE is the top dog.

I guess Trips does in a way care, at least in a business standpoint kind of way, if not for Bryan as a person. Nevertheless, can't blame them for being too overly careful, especially given the kind of backlash they could get.

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels was recently interviewed after learning that Daniel Bryan had been cleared to return to in-ring action after his 2016 retirement.

Michaels first explained how special the moment is for Bryan, because Michaels is familiar with the feeling of knowing what it is like to be forced away before youre ready to go.

I like everybody was thrilled for him because I know what its like to be forced away from this before youre ready to let go, I know this is a special moment for him, clearly its an unbelievably special moment for the fans. This isnt a comeback, this is a second chance. Hes a wonderful young man and I know hes going to make the most of this opportunity, thats for sure.

Michaels also recalled meeting a young Bryan years ago at the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy. He knew Bryan was talented from that first day.

I knew he was talented from the day I saw him, from the first time he walked into the Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy. Hes a hard worker, he was unbelievably talented but like me, one of the things I knew he was going to have an uphill battle with was his size, Shawn said. You know that hes going to be successful but I dont think any of us anticipated this. Hes become the underdog. I dont know that anybodys ever captured people quite like Bryan has, certainly at this time and its a great thing to see.

When doctors tell you you cant do this anymore, its heartbreaking. Truth is, its a lot easier to leave on your own terms than to be forced out on someone elses terms. Now hes got the opportunity that very few people have and thats to have everything. He going to have that wonderful family, hes going to get an opportunity and a second chance at a career he loves being in and as far as Im concerned, thats living Heaven on Earth.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/michaels-emotional-bryan-cleared/

Archived