Account swapping apparently.

nWo_Kevin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just ThreeG.

Within the last 15 minutes?
I was. I think. I was too scared to visit the forum until like my most recent post above.

UPDATE: i just checked what time I sent an email to the support@caws e-mail account. It was about 24 mikutes ago as of this post.

Might have had you logged into it as before.

Was just ThreeG.

I was. I think. I was too scared to visit the forum until like my most recent post above.

UPDATE: i just checked what time I sent an email to the support@caws e-mail account. It was about 24 mikutes ago as of this post.

Yeah most likely. I was way too scared to visit the forum, it was weird, I couldnt sign out from that account. It gave me a heart attack when I found out.

Was just ThreeG.

Yeah most likely. I was way too scared to visit the forum, it was weird, I couldnt sign out from that account. It gave me a heart attack when I found out.

Haha, you couldn't sign out because he made the forum offline for a bit.

Was just ThreeG.

Haha, you couldn't sign out because he made the forum offline for a bit.
That explains it. :lol:

I've changed my password a few times which should force a sign out even if it still says my name at first. It think it should be Ok now. Crazy stuff. I don't think there's any juicy info to read in Mod chat either!

Archived