Jeff Hardy got arrested

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be that bad if they let him go so quickly. Sounds like an issue with the pain meds more than anything, I could be wrong though.

EDIT: As I've seen some people saying elsewhere, it's pretty likely they arrested him on suspicion and then let him go when testing came back negative.

Too much time on his hands.

It was reported last night that Jeff Hardy was arrested over the weekend for driving while impaired in Cameron County, North Carolina. WWE released the following statement

Jeff Hardy is responsible for his own personal actions. We are investigating the matter and awaiting information from local law enforcement officials.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-statement-jeff-hardys-arrest-details-accident/

Can't be that bad if they let him go so quickly. Sounds like an issue with the pain meds more than anything, I could be wrong though.

EDIT: As I've seen some people saying elsewhere, it's pretty likely they arrested him on suspicion and then let him go when testing came back negative.

Right, the tests were negative and they took away his license anyway.

It was reported last night that Jeff Hardy was arrested over the weekend for driving while impaired in Cameron County, North Carolina. WWE released the following statement

Jeff Hardy is responsible for his own personal actions. We are investigating the matter and awaiting information from local law enforcement officials.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-statement-jeff-hardys-arrest-details-accident/

Did WWE make any statement when Jey Uso got arrested?

It just seems odd to me that they'd let him go that easily, especially if he was that far over the limit. Like, surely totalling his car whilst rat arsed would be worth more than a $0 bond and a release from custody within the hour?

Maybe they just do shit weirdly in North Carolina, idk.

The police report notes that Hardy totaled his 2016 Cadillac with an estimated $8,000 in damages.

Oh...tell me more about how he "totaled" his Cadillac with $8,000 in damages.

Dude probably smashed one headlight...

Don't they mean the damages caused to the rail?

Not going to demonize him just yet, but it seems like he is always clean when returning to the WWE, and then he falls off the wagon. It could be due to the surgery, and over medicating.

Or WWE's rigorous schedule as well as Jeff taking risks.

Archived