Breaking news: NXT to debut a new championship

Jmerc

A new title, the NXT North American Championship, will debut at TakeOver: New Orleans, NXT General Manager William Regal announced during tonight’s NXT tapings at Full Sail University.

The inaugural NXT North American Champion will be decided in a Six-Man Ladder Match featuring Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, Killian Dain, Lars Sullivan and new NXT signees Ricochet and EC3.

NXT TakeOver: New Orleans streams live Saturday, April 7, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network. Watch NXT every Wednesday at 8/7 C on WWE Network to see Regal’s historic announcement.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who to pull for in this match. I could honestly give two *censored*s about Killian Dain. I don't like him near as much as a lot of other people seem to.

I say Dream or Ricochet is taking the belt...although I think Cole needs it the most out of all of them. He's the only other person I see winning.

I don't know who to pull for in this match. I could honestly give two *censored*s about Killian Dain. I don't like him near as much as a lot of other people seem to.

I say Dream or Ricochet is taking the belt...although I think Cole needs it the most out of all of them. He's the only other person I see winning.

Because he's talented, awesome and carries himself rather well.

I'm also biased because he's a friend of a friend. :lol:

I wish it was called the NXT Intercontinental, Televison or United States championship but North American may grow on me over time

Those two aren't really any different though. They're pretty interchangeable.

Obviously NA and the US are different things irl, but as names they aren't any different to one another.

Archived