2K19 Moves Wishlist

EJ!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of the new moves look awesome. Although,

I'm a bit annoyed about The Last Shot. Cole, usually goes for the back of the head, but that variation isn't in. Although, I do love that so many of his moves feature a bonus Superkick including his Superkick.

I'm a bit annoyed about The Last Shot. Cole, usually goes for the back of the head, but that variation isn't in. Although, I do love that so many of his moves feature a bonus Superkick including his Superkick.

Yeah Cole almost ALWAYS hits them in the back of the head with it, every vid i can find of him hitting it its to the back of the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofNuYQ05-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga5rRX32CQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nlOk8X1MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgRrmPPCUvc

Yeah Cole has hit it to the front a few times but nowhere near as much as he hits it to the back of the head. I feel like we should have got the front running version and a corner finisher version where he pulls the kneepad down and hit them in the back of the head. Feels like a waste we got two different versions of The last Shot and they're both shots to the front of the head.

I was hoping we got a superkick to the knee to force people onto a kneeling position (maybe we do get one) but I'm so happy his moves flow well with the bonus superkicks (that Panama Sunrise!)

Hoping for the following DLC moves:

Candice LeRae

New springboard moonsault (with pin combo)

Ms LeRaes Wild Ride (with pin combo)

Mrs Garga-No-Escape (with tilt-a-whirl)

New unprettier

Dakota Kai

Kai-ropractor (with pin combo)

Kaio kicks combo

Penalty kick

Scorpion kick

Lacey Evans

The Womans Right (with pin combo)

Second rope moonsault (with theatrics)

Moonsault (with jump from second to top rope)

Swinging neckbreaker & handstand splash/elbow drop combo

Slingshot elbow drop

Handstand bronco buster

Maria Kanellis

Running bulldog (with pin combo)

Seeing Stars (handstand calf kick)

Split-legged fist drop

Also hoping for a running cartwheel knee (Sarah Logan/Meiko Satomura) and guilloine drop in the new moves pack.

Kota Ibushi's Kamigoye is number 1 on my moves wishlist without a doubt, i'm praying thats in the Moves Pack DLC

I'm so sad that this isn't in the game on day one...

For this to be in the game on day one, we'd need to have Buddy Murphy...which is a really good reason to be sad that this isn't in the game on day one...

Just seen a 30 min video of the New moves and boy are we in for a treat..

So to the man whose name we can't speak - THANK YOU and your team..

...ya'll drama crazy lmao...you can say his name all you want LOL...

Kota Ibushi's Kamigoye is number 1 on my moves wishlist without a doubt, i'm praying thats in the Moves Pack DLC

I'm so sad that this isn't in the game on day one...

Me too, its definitely one of the sickest finishers in wrestling right now and my personal favorite atm. I'm a big fan of finishers that look like they would legit knock someone out, they're the most believable finishers.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish there was a way for TIMSCHEL to see this so I can say that Oney Lorcan's move "Running Blockbuster" rarely hits the opponent..

8 times outta 10 my Drago caw either floats by without hitting the move or he "hits" an invisable target before the intended target. Either way the opponent usualy stands around dazed while Drago looks like he's floating..

Not sure why though..

Archived