This Game does not suck but this might be my last WWE game a

HeLLBlaZer#14

I've been a WWE Games fan since the very beginning and imo when it comes to 2k games, they've been having the best roster,creation suite and gameplay engine ever.Even the graphics on 2k18 were improved. Imo 2k16/2k18 were great even tough I played 2k18 like 4x only lol but why?

Imo Career mode is boring,even universe.... I enjoyed universe on 2k17 and 16 but it's repetitive now... so if I find my career boring, why should I play the game for ? I really hope for 2k19 they come up with a new mode that revives this game, i'm sorry but 2k's my career won't make it for me. You know there's something wrong when you enjoy the most out of the game when you're downloading attires from the community.

I have to disagree with Universe Mode. It would only be repetitive if you make it repetitive. Literally with all the possibility that i can do along with all the amazing creations on CC. It's only the mode that keeps me playing all year. You can make a case that's MyCareer would get boring eventually but let's be honest, that's a thing for all sport games career modes, they will get repetitive eventually

I have to disagree with Universe Mode. It would only be repetitive if you make it repetitive. Literally with all the possibility that i can do along with all the amazing creations on CC. It's only the mode that keeps me playing all year. You can make a case that's MyCareer would get boring eventually but let's be honest, that's a thing for all sport games career modes, they will get repetitive eventually

If we're going to keep this topic open, then yeh, I agree with the OP, tbh. I find Universe mode really repetitive.

It's a little better this year, but nothing moving it away from being an extremely linear experience.

Yeah but don't you miss career with storylines and cut scenes? i really hope they come up with something that makes you wanna play the game..... now i'm not that type of guy that always whine about anything cause as I already said I love the gameplay,the creation suite and graphics improved this. it's just the lack of game mode

I actually love how they expanded the universe so we can have our own custom brands, use the whole week, add rivalries among other things.

What bothers me and think needs improvement though is that if you add 1vs1 rivalries, it seems that they all start with the same sequence, you are added in a match with someone from the roster, the rival enters to "watch the match", distracts you mid match so your Opponent (no matter if it's a face or heel....) strike you down and the rival leaves right after.

It happened to me across all my 5 brands in every rivalry.

This repetitiviness is indeed annoying. There must be different storylines that can unfold and I think it would be better to have more control over them.

By that I don't mean creating our own rivalry storylines (even it would be awesome to be able to do that), but at least have a big pool of various rivalry to select from with a small description on what it is about without spoiling every move or sequence that will happen during the rivalry.

Due to this we can have various refreshing storylines and the surprising factor of not knowing what exactly will happen sequencewise during that storyline.

Another Thing that bugs me and I have been asking for years would be the possibility for the female Superstars to be able to use the minor Championship Slot and the male Superstars to be able to use the female Superstars Championship Slot so if People want it can have a full set of all 4 Slots of Championships in a all male or all female brand/show instead of having to Keep one Slot closed/vacated.

Last but not least, I would love to have the king of the ring tournament available as a ppv we can add in our universe as also tournaments and mini rumbles in general that can we add on the card.

I only bothered with mycareer last year for a while and dropped it since the game kept shoving the same opponents towards me even after my rivalries with them had been over and because the game rather decided for me instead of being able to decide myself for which Championship I would like to fight for or which main roster Show I'm interested in.

Needless to say, they still didn't managed to add mycareer for female Superstars either which is another Point why I don't bother with the mode.

Another Thing that bugs me and I have been asking for years would be the possibility for the female Superstars to be able to use the minor Championship Slot and the male Superstars to be able to use the female Superstars Championship Slot so if People want it can have a full set of all 4 Slots of Championships in a all male or all female brand/show instead of having to Keep one Slot closed/vacated.

They should change the terms to make them more open too. Give four slots that you can assign primary, secondary, or tertiary. Multiple would be able to have the same rank but tertiary would never go after the secondary or primary belt match. So if you had like a tv title or a hardcore title set as tertiary status it wouldn't be on a ppv after a world title match assuming it was set to primary or seconary.

Archived